This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dis
    no I'm not. Just look how well these passing teams have done claming the passing game will open up the running game.

Granted, a couple have done well. The Eagles, though they haven't won a superbowl. And the Rams. But until Chicago can have a passing attack similar to the Rams in the early 21st century, I'm not holding my breath to them winning a superbowl.

They will go far, defense can do some amazing things. But you need a running game to keep the clock moving. I can't see them repeating what the Ravens have done. As the ravens had a damn good running back.
    This an interesting post, Dis. Whether right or wrong, you're confident. It's not wishy washy like the rest of your posts. You're positive that whatever delusional opinion you have (I'm assuming it's delusional; I don't know enough about football to really comment) is correct, and you're willing to express it in a forward fashion. You should talk to girls the way you talk about football.
    Last edited by Lorizael; September 22, 2006, 09:49.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yes, uninformed arrogance is very sexy.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If that were true Dis would be beating women off him with a stick
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• He's in Vegas. It's cheaper to rent.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You'd be surprised.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Are you married?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Goodness gracious no. I have a long distance girlfriend thingy. And I broke her faith in the religion that would have demanded we get married.

why?

Comment

• If you were questioning me on whether it would be cheaper for Dis to rent, just wait. Someday you'll see I'm right.

Comment

• *nod* I figured that's what you meant. Amusingly, I'm pretty sure my post up there could be a response to all three of the preceding posts. Which one is for you to decide!

[/mysterious]

So, football. If the Redskins lose to the Texans, I'm revising my 14-2 prediction to 0-16.

Comment

• Carr looked good last week. He was due to have a good week. I imagine he's thinking a career change to used car sales is looking pretty good.

Comment

• Rex Grossman isn't impressing these guys much.

Comment

• Well, at the start of the season, Grossman was ranked at the bottom of the league by almost everyone. In two weeks, he's jumped about 10 spots. Actually reasonable, considering the competition he's played.

This week, on the road in the Metrodome, will tell us a lot.
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bears-Vikings is our only early game here in Chitown. Vikes looking good in the early going.

Guess that means we get a choice on the late games.

Comment

• Bills come out throwing and it pays off on the third play from scrimmage with a 60yd TD

Bills 7
                              Jets 0

Comment

• Looks like a classic division rivalry game here. Bears having trouble handling the Vikings blitz. Looks like it will be low scoring and hard-hitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X