Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hot Mustard
    Oh boy, dead last. Wake me up when it's my pick.

Oh well, I can take it, since I WON THE WHOLE THING last year.
    Good luck picking Kipper this time.

If he's not taken by #8, Pekka will for sure take 'em...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I wonder if I can get Theodore at #4
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
        I wonder if I can get Theodore at #4
        Please do...
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• ... wait a second.

Are we sure we want 2 goalies per team, with a 16 team league?

Comment

• I'm quite comfortable with #7.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

... wait a second.

The alternative is one goalie per team, which could be... problematic.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

... wait a second.

I agree that this may be something we should consider.

It further complicates things because even having a third of the stats depending on goalies is silly if we're down to a SINGLE goalie...

Perhaps its best to split into two leagues?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

nye was up there too, if memory serves...
                  7th of 12.

Just lucky that nobody else believed in Hasek and Jagr (3rd and 4th rounds).
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

The alternative is one goalie per team, which could be... problematic.
                    Either is problematic.

It's very likely that several teams will be stuck with backups or players relegated to backup roles throughout the seasons. Players trading with such a person know they're desperate for a starting goalie and can rape them in a trade.

Comment

• Jeez, the more I think about it, I'm screwed. The pool is so large...I'll get the 16th, 17th, and then the 48th and 49th picks. Wow - massive suckage. I have never been in such a large pool - I guess I have to hope trades play a larger role this year.

Comment

• I was just going to say let's go with a single goalie. Its not like real NHL teams regularly roll 2 goalies.

Comment

... wait a second.

There are 30 teams, and some of them will split games fairly evenly.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Mustard
                            Jeez, the more I think about it, I'm screwed. The pool is so large...I'll get the 16th, 17th, and then the 48th and 49th picks. Wow - massive suckage. I have never been in such a large pool - I guess I have to hope trades play a larger role this year.
                            Personally, I think it's too large.

2 Leagues would be best, 1-8 in League 1, 9-16 in League 2...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                              Imran had first pick last year too, lucky bastard.
                              Damn... should I pick Brodeur again?
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I was just going to say let's go with a single goalie. Its not like real NHL teams regularly roll 2 goalies.
                                You still need 3 games? What if your 2 goalies play on the same nights that week and you guess wrong?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X