Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ninot
    I shoulda kept my trap shut
    You raised a good point, don't let them bring you down.

This is the same kind of **** from those two as before, it's their problems they need to deal with it. I'm just glad I'm not the commish this year.

I trust Kontiki to make the right choice, and I trust joncha and nye to get over it.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• This is the same sort of **** where Asher ignores that people like Guy and Jag have said they are fine with it, but he needs things changed and it is only joncha and I who are opposed.

Exceedingly selective reading.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

You raised a good point, don't let them bring you down.

This is the same kind of **** from those two as before, it's their problems they need to deal with it. I'm just glad I'm not the commish this year.

I trust Kontiki to make the right choice, and I trust joncha and nye to get over it.
        I'm glad you're not the commish either.

Can we just stop screwing around with the rules and get on with draft, please?
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha

Can we just stop screwing around ... and get on with draft, please?
          almost QFT
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Holy crap -

I just went through this thread again to get everything straight. Let's just go with the original. It will be unbalanced towards goaltenders, but it seems like the people at the bottom don't have a problem with it. I know I can live with it in the third last, and joncha and Hot Mustard are OK with it too and we have the most to lose. I do think Asher's motivations are for the most fair league irrespective of his draft place, and that's what I was going for myself. However people were working under the default assumption to start, so it probably is the most fair in the end. Let's just roll with it and be done.
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• And for clarity, those final rules are........?
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• finally.

so, NYE's pick, i guess.

I guess I wont be getting to pick tonight
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• The people who have late picks can grab two goalies, both starters, if they really think getting a goalie is so important.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• You must pick 2 each of C, RW, LW, D, and G and 4 bench players in any position you choose. Stats are G, A, PPG, PPA, +/- and W, SV% and SO. Your goalies must play at least three games each week.
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• And with that, I'm off to bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
                        You must pick 2 each of C, RW, LW, D, and G and 4 bench players in any position you choose. Stats are G, A, PPG, PPA, +/- and W, SV% and SO. Your goalies must play at least three games each week.
                        So it is written, so let it be done.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Thus spake Kontiki.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Lord Thunderin Jesus!

Well thank the gods we got rid of SOG.
                            Last edited by Tingkai; August 30, 2006, 02:36.
                            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Make yer pick, ye scurvy dog!

(\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Yeah, yeah. I'm done. Not an easy pick with so many goalies moving around, and I can't afford not to take a goalie at this point cause there won't be nothing left by the time my next pick comes around.

In other news, I can't believe I just paid $400 for two tickets, golds, for a pre-season Leafs game. Ticket prices for the Leafs are friggen ridiculous.
                                Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                                X