Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh god im sorry that was in reference to
    Well he met a level 25 cleric in the inn, and she managed to bring him back to life with a resurrection spell.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jon - I guess that makes your opinion on this worth far more than others.

Comment

Jesus, that is probably one of the worst cross-posts I have seen in a while

Alas, I think this is another cry for attention...my worry is whether he goes the whole hog. I just really doubt it somehow...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          Oh, lame. Thought I'd find another online incarnation of you.
          I post on two other forums with this avatar but I always use the name Oerdin.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I must say it is rather funny that he posted a link to his local paper telling us to look for his obituary but forgot to tell us his real name.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I must say it is rather funny that he posted a link to his local paper telling us to look for his obituary but forgot to tell us his real name.
              You don't think the paper will run an Emperor Craetsezar orbituary?

Comment

He need a visit to a gay bar!

and a blow job or/and Christ or/and a goal in his life and/or a meaning to his life!
                bleh

Comment

How can someone be depressed at 22 anyway. Nothing that drugs and sex can´t help. And maybe a group of gay germans.
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

My depression began at the end of middle school. It's very easy to be depressed.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                      Suicide is for cowards.
                      no
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thorn is probably going to end up doing things like Jigsaw from the Saw movies if he keeps this up.
                        "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

or turning into Bree Van De Kamp
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

See, Thorn, you have much potential in you. Do not deny our world the great things you may do.
                            "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

On the off chance you really are suicidal... I can't say anything because it would be immoral.

I definatley would NOT say the following:

If your going to kill yourself, try to do it in an ironic or funny way so at least you win a darwin award or get onto the national news as dumbass mortality of the week. Something like trying to jump between sky scrappers or climbing a building with suction cups, or being crushed by a heavy duty industrial machine in a factory that makes doiles.

I would NOT say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

My father committed suicide.

JM
                                Sorry to hear that.
                                That´s another thing people who do this often don´t think about,
                                i.e. the feelings of those they leave behind.
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X