Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

I can go on about everything, but to sum it up I feel like **** tonight and it seems like a lot lately, and the prospect of me droping some electric corded device in my bathtub with me seems utterly appealing......

First imagine you are me and then imagine why you would want to go on anymore.... I have my doubts you'd want to either....
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

I guess you need to ask yourself: "why do I want to live". Do you have any childhood dreams you want to accomplish? In what kind of situations do you feel happy in? Spend a total of 15 minutes trying to make up things that you like in life or you want to accomplish someday with pencil & paper on your hands without doing ANYTHING else.

If you can't HONESTLY come up with anything after 15 minutes, then you can ask yourself "why not continue living?". Suicide is a permanent solution into a temporary problem. Is living such a horrible pain for you? Why not just go on with your life until someone other than you kills you?

Oh, and if you want to kill yourself, don't go with electric shock; there's a lot of pain and the chances of you screwing the voltage up somehow and surviving are pretty high. Also, don't go with OD on pills not intended with alcohol and alcohol; too unreliable.

Comment

Couldn't you just bump your last suicide thread?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I thinking about giving a link to my local paper so you can look in the obituary and find me eventually....

Comment

Re: Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

Because you never know what your future holds ready for you.
          Maybe some day you´ll save another person from the sure death, or you´ll write a book that helps other people with psychological disorders or...
          there are many possibilities.

Every person has a potential to do good things to the world. As long as they´re alive, that is. But if they commit suicide this potential vanishes and they´re just a pile of decomposing matter, food for worms and bacteriae.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't want to be part of this world anymore....

Comment

I just finished deleting my profile..... I'm going to leave my civ groups and the HOF and then you won't ever hear from me again

Comment

Re: Explain to me why MY life is worth living?

Originally posted by Thorn
                I can go on about everything, but to sum it up I feel like **** tonight and it seems like a lot lately, and the prospect of me droping some electric corded device in my bathtub with me seems utterly appealing......
                Don't forget the water
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                  I don't want to be part of this world anymore....
                  But you are.
                  And you don´t know for sure if there is another world after death. And if there isn´t you cannot reload a save from the moment before you committed suicide because, as VJ already said, death is some kind of permanent state.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Ok done left apolyton hall of fame.... look for me at my local paper....

thank some of you for good times, f-uck those that gave me bad times....

live fast die young, leave a pretty corpse.....

Comment

Thorn,

Don't kill yourself ok?

What is so bad about your life that you would want to kill yourself?
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Remember to sign your organ donor card!

I would feel comforted knowing that your cadaver is being used for noble purposes. (no, not necrophilia).

Oh, and if you want to kill yourself why not make yourself potentially useful and go to Pakistan on a one man crusade to hunt down Osama bin Laden. Die in battle, not like some cowardly mama's boy!
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

You're like a less verbose, more suicidal Pekka. Would you mind having Ming clean up a few of your excess threads on your way out?
                          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

You have to take good care of your tarantula.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Your Tarantula needs you

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X