Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it was really really disappointing reaction by an excellent football player. Which only makes his offence more greve on the WC final.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I guess you are right. French people care, if Eiður Smári Gudjohnsen did something like this I would most surely call him a cheating ****.
      Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

• Materazzi was not acting btw...the only penalty for such a huge offence by Zinedine was a a red card. Materazzi was only getting the refs attention after they failed to see the situation.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by siron
          Harder than I thought, but not quite that hard to fall down like that.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herra Gautason
            I guess you are right. French people care, if Eiður Smári Gudjohnsen did something like this I would most surely call him a cheating ****.
            Herra Gaudjohnsen please note that the special letters dont show very good even in Skandic ASCII

"EiПur SmАri Gudjohnsen " The 'th' for example doesnt show at all. I realise it was present in the the archaic languages such as old english but its rarely used these days by us enthusiasts translating the Runic texts...

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

At least in France, we don't care one tiny bit about Materazzi. We care about Zidane. And the headbutt (whose records are of excellent quality) will be known for quite some time to come.

Not enough to make him fall, definitely. But enough to put some dirt into an otherwise spotless legend.
              I disagree Spif, Materazzi got butted in the chest by a 6' 2" athlete and was walking onto the blow as well.

It was a sending off either way....

Comment

• I don´t care if Materazzi dived or not. I perfectly agree with the red card. But Materazzi however is an arsehole and deserved it.

Materazzi...a wánker of legend.
                Ef þú getur lesið þetta þá kanntu kannski íslensku. Það getur verið að þú sért að vera sniðugur eins og viss herramaður sem ég nafngreini ekki. Eða að þú sért Færeyingur eða Nojari.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                  Spotless?
                  "legend"

In legends, reality doesn't matter. Memory does.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Herra Gautason please note that thwe special letters dont show very good even in Skandic ASCII

"EiПur SmАri Gudjohnsen "
                    Hehe, I guess you are right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                      Materazzi was not acting btw...the only penalty for such a huge offence by Zinedine was a a red card. Materazzi was only getting the refs attention after they failed to see the situation.
                      The hell he wasn't acting. But Zidane did deserve the card.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Herra Gautason
                        I don´t care if Materazzi dived or not. I perfectly agree with the red card. But Materazzi however is an arsehole and deserved it.

Materazzi...a wánker of legend.
                        Oh come on. what exactly did he do to offend you?

He seemed to play fair to me, nothing to deserve the violence and beating by Zidane.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• yes I'm sorry Herra, but the languges have suffered a somewhat of an inflation after you guys last made the headlines. The 'the' should have made a letter in the modern english as well but i wasent asked.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Si senor somos la revolution....

I have been waiting this from 1994,, poor baggio...

Now its all good.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X