Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's in response to those saying he isn't a dirty player.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, he isnt. How many smug vids like that have you seen of another players in WC..?

Those are clearly bitter French productións......
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
        Well, he isnt.
        Ah, you have to love the blind bias . Usually the reputation of players are based on fact.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Zidanes offence disgrace outshadows anything the Italians may have done in the last 30 years

- Paul Valery

Comment

Zidanes offence disgrace outshadows anything the Italians may have done in the last 30 years

You have to love the bias. I'll pull the picture out again:

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Ah, you have to love the blind bias . Usually the reputation of players are based on fact.
              yeah yeah he is the great satan of the field and only cheated zidane by his racist slurs to lose his temper, furthermore he eats christian babies alive...

- Paul Valery

Comment

yeah yeah he is the great satan of the field and only cheated zidane by his racist slurs to lose his temper, furthermore he eats christian babies alive...
                That's about right .

Comment

• oh my that BLOOOOD isnt it? we must hang that italian for having his arm displayed somewhere the referee didnt think was an offence. What are you, someone to lit up the first book fires too Imran?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Materazzi, the 'clean' player:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGcUr0S-FU
                    Aren't you the guy who in the Gratuitous US-Italy thread commented on how Serie A was a sissy league compared to MLS?

Let's see any American lasting more than 5 mins in a Milan derby...
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Physical play and DIRTY play are far different things. I don't recall saying that players should go in with their boot waist high or stepping on the back of knees.

[q=laurentius]we must hang that italian for having his arm displayed somewhere the referee didnt think was an offence[/q]

Um... aside from the fact the ref DID think was an offense. De Rossi got a red card and then was suspended for 4 games... but you are Finnish, so what do you know .

Comment

• Yeah Its easy to see devils when you are fatally biased......

- Paul Valery

Comment

Yeah Its easy to see devils when you are fatally biased......
                          You should talk about yourself in such ways. I'm sure there is a reason why you suck Italian **** .

Comment

• yeah I'm a Finnish what do I know

that was a blow really below the belt....I'm in Forza HJK for some... :| :|

- Paul Valery

Comment

You should talk about yourself in such ways. I'm sure there is a reason why you suck Italian **** .

Can't blame him for that
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Look Imran I dont what you are impleying for but i've been for Italian team since Roberto Baggios 1994 or even 1990.....You might want to turn this into somekind of disgraceful homo-gay "suck" party but you are prolly the only one sucking the French *ock.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X