• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Football Thread XIII - to Berlin

Continued from ... http://apolyton.net/forums//showthre...hreadid=154202

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    LA JUUUUUUVVEEE

SERIE C CHAMPIONS 2006 - 2007 BABY!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

blaze of glory.
      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I can't believe I've got to cheer France on for the rest of the World Cup....

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

Milan
          Well, serie B, then.
          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Envy is a bad bad thing
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Just for fun, and to show that we have nothing to envy to the Suomithreadis!

World Football thread XII
              World Football Thread XXX - Germany 2006
              World Football Thread X - Germany 2006
              World Football Thread IX - Weltmeisterschaft Ausgabe
              World Football Thread VIII - The beautiful game?
              World Football Thread VII
              World Football Thread VI
              World Football Thread V
              World Soccer Thread IV
              World Soccer thread III
              World Soccer Thread II
              Worldwide Soccer Thread I
              Newcastle vs. Spurs gloating thread.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                I can't believe I've got to cheer France on for the rest of the World Cup....
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Just for fun, and to show that we have nothing to envy to the Suomithreadis!
                  [/url]
                  What are the Suomithreadis? Are they official Finnish spam threads?

Comment

Great game last night.
                    I was hoping for German gold but oh well.
                    Portugal
                    CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

What are the Suomithreadis? Are they official Finnish spam threads?
                      You decide.

Comment

I'm quite proud that I took a gloating thread and started an institution with it *sniff*

Viva la World Football Thread!!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Pffff, you called them soccer, 't is I, Leclerc, who called the what they should be called.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Soccer is a perfectly acceptable term, as it comes from the Brits who invented the damn thing .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

First of all, it was the Chinese who invented football and secondly, it's the only time you've accepted anything from the English - not even the damn language itself, so you can't use that.
                              If you are, then you better start using a lot more u's in every other word.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X