This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game almost killed me.

Good ref??? Argentina shouldve been down to 10 men in the first half.
    Same for Mexico
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

• The Argentinian ref helped the Swiss, so it was only fair that the Swiss ref returned the favour.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror

Same for Mexico
        After Argentina go down to 10 everything changes.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Forgot:
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

• First quarterfinals predictions!!!!

Germany - Argentina 1-0

Comment

• Argentina were robbed of a goal in the 92 minute, but still magnificent goal by Maxi Rodriguez.
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

• Germany outplayed Sweden in every respect. They had the game done before Lucic got thrown out, and if it weren't for Issacson the end would have been 5-0 or so. I mean, come on, they get a penalty, and MISS??

As for the Argentina- Mexico game, I was surprised by how well Mexico played. I was expecting an Argentine cakewalk.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

After Argentina go down to 10 everything changes.
                  Please. Argentina is a better team than Mexico. Mexico has a good show, but the better team won.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• I missed a few minutes of the game here and there so perhaps I missed something significant. OTOH, what the ref didnt do was decide the game by sending someone off who shouldnt have been (as we saw earlier).
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Are you insinuating Germany beat Sweden because we had more guys on the green? Heathen!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpencerH
                        I missed a few minutes of the game here and there so perhaps I missed something significant. OTOH, what the ref didnt do was decide the game by sending someone off who shouldnt have been (as we saw earlier).
                        The entire second half perhaps?

Comment

• Yes thats the only reason. I picked Sweden to upset Germany but failed to take into account the effects of a corrupt ref
                          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Fuck off.

Comment

• the ref didnt do was decide the game by sending someone off

This red card almost harmed germany more than sweden since they become unconcentrated.
                              "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

• Is anyone taking him serious anymore? I tried it, but it is a hopeless case.

Comment

Working...
                                X