Astronauts vs Cavemen. Who wins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He may be metro.
    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
    2004 Presidential Candidate
    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• LOL! Indeed. Actually, in the longer version of that commercial, the cavemen go off set and wreck the lighting, etc.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• No, that was the first commercial. The announcer says, "Even a caveman could do it!" and the camera pans to a cue card guy who is a caveman. He gets upset and walks off camera and you here a crash.

The second commercial was the yuppy condo of the three bachelor cavemen listening to the commercial and shaking their heads. It was two of these guys who were at the restaurant with the spokesmen. I think mango salsa was the one playing the grand piano.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• I see. They need to run these in sequence!
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

• Good thing I multitask by watching TV while Apolytoning.
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Astronaut is probably 20 cm taller and 20 kg heavier than the guy furthest to the right.

Surprisingly many people chose caveman in this (important) poll. How to explain that?

Comment

• Popular misconceptions
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• KH:

What about my last point? Am I wrong?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by VetLegion

Astronaut is probably 20 cm taller and 20 kg heavier than the guy furthest to the right.
                    Note that it appears as though the caveman with the knife is about to stab the advanced guy with the spear in the back.

Originally posted by VetLegion
                    Surprisingly many people chose caveman in this (important) poll. How to explain that?
                    Unfortunately, the majority here seem to identify themselves more with the caveman than the astronaut. (That would help to explain how Bush got elected. Twice. )

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    KH:

In my humble experience KH is always right.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vince278

Note that it appears as though the caveman with the knife is about to stab the advanced guy with the spear in the back.

Unfortunately, the majority here seem to identify themselves more with the caveman than the astronaut. (That would help to explain how Bush got elected. Twice. )

In my humble experience KH is always right.
                      hrmm and why is the advanced guy bearing a cross? Is that apeman about to stab jesus in the back!

What more damning evidence do we need to show that evolution is teh evil!

Comment

• And if the second guy farts, the chimp is screwed

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          KH:

I didn't bother reading it. I get bored easily
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Well, the Neanderthal at least would maul the astronaut . Damn those guys were strong...
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I didn't bother reading it. I get bored easily
                              for arrogance!
                              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                                The Celts of the time were pastoralists, not mainly agriculturalists. There's a big difference.
                                Pastoralists???

What time are you referring to then?

Comment

Working...
                                X