No announcement yet.

End of Moussaoui trial may destroy Bush administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you do make yourself a rather easy target.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
      Actually, one of the main players let the cat out of the bag in 2002, but nobody made any fuss or paid much attention. Larry Silverstein, owner of the twin towers and WTC 7 admitted that WTC 7 was "pulled" which is demolition industry slang for imploded. You can see and hear him make this confession 4 minutes into this video:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-67143560548238...q=911+secret&pl=true

Slaughtermeyer, you ignorant slut. That movie is the most ignorant thing I've seen in a very long time—so many holes in its arguments there isn't enough solid left to look like swiss cheese.

No firefighting effort was made in building 7 for many hours, and when firefighters entered and saw what was going on they contacted Silverstein.

Silverstein says, "They made the decision to pull, and they pulled." I.e., they pulled the firemen out of the building and allowed the blaze to continue uncontained as there was little point to risk further loss of life among the fire crews.

The Fire Department does not perform demolitions. No conspiracy here. Get your head out of your arse and join the real world.

You too, Ted.

(\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

So are you able to actually think for yourself yet and answer my question

You know, you would wonder why an event that affected this nation so profoundly would have secrecy about it

There must be a good reason
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          So are you able to actually think for yourself yet and answer my question

You know, you would wonder why an event that affected this nation so profoundly would have secrecy about it

There must be a good reason
          I've already told you I have no intention of answering any of your points.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Because you have no answer

Or are too scared to look for one
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Incorrect.

Comment

I think you protest too much

If you didn't care you wouldn't have responded the last 5 posts

Comment

Every single one of my posts has degenerated this thread further into spam and idiocy. I've entirely succeeded in detracting from what little legitimacy it has.

Comment

A prime example of you not thinking

Sweet

At least you practice what you preach

Comment

• I embrace my ignorance. What are you going to do about it?

Comment

• Call you a tool?

Comment

• That works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                            Every single one of my posts has degenerated this thread further into spam and idiocy. I've entirely succeeded in detracting from what little legitimacy it has.
                            Unfortunately ALL of your posts to that in EVERY thread.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Just save the site a few bytes and answer the damn question Jag.

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              But can you give an explanation for why they were not released without a fight

I didn't think so
                              Judicial Watch filed the freedom of information request in 2004, but the Pentagon refused to release the video because it was part of the investigation involving al-Qaeda plotter Zacarias Moussaoui, the group said. ... Washington agreed to release the video after a court sentenced Moussaoui to life in jail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4987716.stm
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• same information was provided 24 posts ago.

reading good......

short bus bad

The Pentagon admitted having the video last year, but said it could not release the film because it was part of its investigation into Moussaoui, Judicial Watch said.
                                edit not at you D
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X