End of Moussaoui trial may destroy Bush administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darius871
    Just save the site a few bytes and answer the damn question Jag.

That's old information and has been available already. It's a line from the Pentagon and that's about it.

What EXACTLY about the video was necessary for that trial?

And why did it take a lawsuit for them to release it? Would they have released it on their own, without the lawsuit?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Actually it was a quoted line from Judicial Watch but whose counting Teddy mistakes at this point?

Grains of sand.... beach
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

That's old information and has been available already?

What EXACTLY about the video was necessary for that trial?

And why did it take a lawsuit for them to release it. Would they have released it on their own, without the lawsuit?
        Who cares? Even IF they had a case against Moussaoui without this video, maybe the feds were more concerned about adhering to prosaic judicial procedures regarding evidence than proving a few fringe conspiracy theorists wrong. That was probably the least of their concerns.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Well duh.

Can you tell me something new already?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Maybe you guys missed this line:

Judicial Watch sued the government over its refusal, saying there was "no legal basis" for it.

Comment

Who cares? Even IF they had a case against Moussaoui without this video, maybe the feds were more concerned about adhering to prosaic judicial procedures regarding evidence than proving a few fringe conspiracy theorists wrong. That was probably the least of their concerns.
              Oooohhh noessss Bush doesn't care about lunatic fringies. teh horror....

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• I would hardly call Judicial Watch, "conspiracy theorists"

Comment

Well duh.

Can you tell me something new already?
                  My point is the fact that bureaucrats weren't falling all over themselves to prove a few nutbars on the internet wrong does not necessarily imply (let alone prove) that they had "something to hide." It's FAR more likely that they simply didn't give a **** about said nutbars, understandably.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• That was directed toward Ogie

Comment

My point is the fact that bureaucrats weren't falling all over themselves to prove a few nuts on the internet wrong does not necessarily imply (let alone prove) that they had something to hide. It's far more likely that they simply didn't give a ****, understandably.
                      Regardless, Judicial Watch is not a bunch of "nuts on the internet."

Comment

• I didn't use the term conspiracy theorist now did I?

Darius therefore answered yet another lack luster Teddy response accordingly.

As for your misdirection I wasn't implying Judical Watch was a lunatic fringie, merely others you often see here and there

Comment

Regardless, Judicial Watch is not a bunch of "nuts on the internet."
                          Judicial Watch said in several articles I've read that their specific purpose in the lawsuit was to lay such conspiracy theories to rest. Thus the feds would have had to give a **** about nutbars to accede to the non-nutbar JW's demands. My point still stands.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• What's interesting about this whole thing is that Judical Watch is a hard core conservative organization, with anti Clinton and anti illegal immigrant stuff all over their site.

Now that's interesting. Hmmmm.

Comment

• Was that a response or idle observation?
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Well I had faith in this organization, but after reading their site, their credibility in my book went down 100%

Here we have a group claiming nonpartisanship but then check out their website and it's all anti Clinton and anti immigrant crap all over it.

At this point I have less questions over Flight 93 and more questions about Judicial Watch themselves, an Administration friendly group and hardly an adversary of the Justice Department.

Regarding your point, looks to me like the whole thing WAS about conspiracy theorists, as you stated yourself, and after reading the website, yep, that's totally what it was about.

Regardless of this lawsuit, there are still more questions to be answered.

Nice turn of events.

Comment

Working...
                                X