End of Moussaoui trial may destroy Bush administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Interview in the vice president's office with CNN's John King]

Word came that Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania. Aides frantically called the White House to find out whether a military jet had shot it down. "The vice president was a little bit ahead of us," said Eric Edelman, Cheney's national security advisor. "He said sort of softly and to nobody in particular, 'I think an act of heroism just took place on that plane.'" CNN.
    Comment:
    A little bit ahead? He is in an underground bunker, there is confusion everywhere, they didn't even know if our own military had shot the plane down and suddenly Cheney foresees the "let's roll" story of heroism?

There are a million things that could have happened to that plane. The least likely thing you would expect is passengers to rush the cockpit and crash the plane.

How in the world did he know in advance that would be the story? Even his own aide said, "The vice president was a little bit ahead of us". I'll say! Just following the script that had been written to follow that morning.
    Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Wait, you're saying our national security administration and spymaster folks don't tell us everything that there is to know?

I bet you're part of the same crowd that's upset that we found out the name of that spy married to the ambassador ... FIA
      You mean like the time we were told there was irrefutable proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? That we wouldn't be told for security reasons?

When it turned out there really wasn't any evidence at all?

And maybe that's why we didn't want to be told about it?

Cause it was a lie?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        I wouldn't just outright dismiss his post as being looney.

There's more there than we are being told.
        I'm gonna call you out on this. No, there isn't. You're a tool.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer
          The least likely thing you would expect is passengers to rush the cockpit and crash the plane.

How in the world did he know in advance that would be the story? Even his own aide said, "The vice president was a little bit ahead of us".
          Well, barring the plane being shot down, the most likely other solution would be that the passengers took the plane down themselves rather than be used as a weapon. Unlike the president, Cheney is an exceptionally intelligent man. Many of us guessed the passangers had rebelled when we heard of the crash, and the Veep would be in the position to know whether the plane had been shot down.

As it turns out, the hijerkers crashed the plane rather than let the passengers take the plane back. But that doesn't mean an act of heroism didn't occur.

And even if the plane was shot down, so what? We knew it was hijacked. We knew that hijacked planes were being used as missiles. If it was shot down, then hurray for Cheney and Bush for making the hard call to do the right thing. The vast majority of Amerians would support that call even now, and would have then. So I highly doubt that they hid that from us.

And besides, someone would have leaked something by now.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

[q=chegitz guevara]
            And besides, someone would have leaked something by now.[/q]

This is the key. With everything under the sun being leaked under this adminstration to claim that this has been kept airtight borders on the absurd all by itself.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Now, I'm not saying that the media wouldn't have ignored it even if it had been leaked. After all, on stuff like the abuse at Abu Graib, the secret prisons, the wire tapping, etc. the main stream media has sat on that stuff for a year or longer. But even the "credible" alternative press isn't touching this, and we usually see this stuff months or even years before the MSM finally and begrudgingly mentions it in a one paragraph story below the fold on page 17.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Now there's even a Republican congressman who is questioning the official Bush administration version of 9/11. Here's a transcript of a Town Hall Meeting from April 2006 held with Representative Curt Weldon (R-PA):

Dave Slesinger: First, I want to praise you for your Able Danger efforts. Since you are the Congressman most sympathetic to firefighters, have you looked at the quotes from NYC firefighters at the World Trade Center on 9/11 about explosives? If you have, will you accept information on [this] for later comment?

Rep. Weldon: I will absolutely accept information, and I'm very close to the NYC firefighters because one of my best friends was killed there…

I talk to the fire department on a regular basis. When the Republican convention was held in New York in 2004, I went up a day early, I went down to the fire department headquarters. I spent the day with them. And when I finished the briefings, and getting their input, as to what happened on 9/11, which I had ongoing, I went up and spent two hours running with Engine 54 (inaudible) in midtown Manhattan. And I wanted to do that because on 9/11 all 15 firefighters on duty from that station were killed. And I wanted the firefighters to give me their views without going through any chiefs or other officers about what happened.

Now, there's a lot of theories out there about what occurred. And uh, I haven't gone into the structural elements of the building. The fact that there are reports on multiple explosions on other floors... I am open to that information. I'm willing to challenge the system. And uh, and don't automatically discount anything that's told to me because I've seen, I've seen too much. I mean, ya know, I hate to say that sometimes I don't trust my Government, but sometimes, I don't trust the Government. The bureaucracy. Ya know the best evidence of that is we had the, uh, Tillman, the football player. Joined the army, he was killed. We now find out that the army burned his clothing. So the family never got to get the real story about how Pat Tillman died. Now if it was an accident, so be it. You don't hide that information because somebody is going to be embarrassed.

That's the whole story with Tony Shaffer. It's the bureaucrats trying to hide information and facts, so they're not embarrassed. So, do I automatically accept what the Government tells me? No. And that's why I get myself in trouble. I challenge the CIA, I challenge the DIA. I'll challenge our Defense Department. That's why you send me there. If you want somebody to go there, and just go along, you would send a robot. That would vote the way the party wanted, and would go along with the current President. I won't do that. So I'm absolutely open to any information anyone has that challenges anything about the 9/11 Commission or the work there.

Dave Slesinger speaks up: Congressman, that was my question, I, wanna give out, anybody who wants this, this is a speech by a physics professor at BYU, Steven Jones.

Rep. Weldon: Yea.

Dave Slesinger: It's the hottest thing happening on the 9/11 issue. In his speech, he praises Congressman Weldon, he's a conservative Republican [or was], he praises Reagan, he quotes St. Paul. I think I have [DVD copies] enough for everybody. Just ask me.

Rep. Weldon: It'll open your eyes, because his allegations are pretty strong.
                The video that can "open your eyes" can be seen here:

For more information about firefighters reporting explosions and the attempt to suppress this information: http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...60118104223192
                Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Why don't you come up with an equally elaborate theory on why you're still single?
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

How do you figure he's single?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

When you study 9-11 conspiracy theories, new possibilities open up to you, but girls still don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        [q=chegitz guevara]
                        And besides, someone would have leaked something by now.[/q]

This is the key. With everything under the sun being leaked under this adminstration to claim that this has been kept airtight borders on the absurd all by itself.
                        Actually, one of the main players let the cat out of the bag in 2002, but nobody made any fuss or paid much attention. Larry Silverstein, owner of the twin towers and WTC 7 admitted that WTC 7 was "pulled" which is demolition industry slang for imploded. You can see and hear him make this confession 4 minutes into this video:
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-67143560548238...q=911+secret&pl=true
                        Last edited by Slaughtermeyer; May 14, 2006, 21:38.

Comment

pull Audio pronunciation of "pulled" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pl)
                          v. pulled, pull·ing, pulls
                          v. tr.

1. To apply force to so as to cause or tend to cause motion toward the source of the force.
                          2. To remove from a fixed position; extract: The dentist pulled the tooth.
                          3. To tug at; jerk or tweak.
                          4. To rip or tear; rend.
                          5. To stretch (taffy, for example) repeatedly.
                          6. To strain (a muscle, for example) injuriously.
                          7. Informal. To attract; draw: a performer who pulls large crowds.
                          8. Slang. To draw out (a weapon) in readiness for use: pull a gun; pulled a knife on me.
                          9. Informal. To remove: pulled the engine; pulled the tainted meat product from the stores.
                          10. Sports. To hit (a ball) so that it moves in the direction away from the dominant hand of the player propelling it, as to the left of a right-handed player.
                          11. Nautical.
                          1. To operate (an oar) in rowing.
                          2. To transport or propel by rowing.
                          3. To be rowed by: That boat pulls six oars.
                          12. To rein in (a horse) to keep it from winning a race.
                          13. Printing. To produce (a print or an impression) from type.

v. intr.

1. To exert force in moving something toward the source of the force.
                          2. To drink or inhale deeply: pulled on the cold beer with gusto; pull on a cigarette.
                          3. Nautical. To row a boat.
                          4. Informal. To express or feel great sympathy or empathy: We're pulling for our new president.

n.

1. The act or process of pulling.
                          2. Force exerted in pulling or required to overcome resistance in pulling.
                          3. A sustained effort: a long pull across the mountains.
                          4. Something, such as a knob on a drawer, that is used for pulling.
                          5. A deep inhalation or draft, as on a cigarette or of a beverage.
                          6. Slang. A means of gaining special advantage; influence: The lobbyist has pull with the senator.
                          7. Informal. Ability to draw or attract; appeal: a star with pull at the box office.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

I'm gonna call you out on this. No, there isn't. You're a tool.

And you're a lemming

Or a sheep

Your pick

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

You mean like the time we were told there was irrefutable proof of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? That we wouldn't be told for security reasons?

When it turned out there really wasn't any evidence at all?

And maybe that's why we didn't want to be told about it?

Cause it was a lie?
                              Ted's still struggling with trust issues after his parents told him about "Santa Claus" last christmas.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

And my fanboy has arrived

Please, off your knees, it's embarrasing

Comment

Working...
                                X