This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I think Asher will stay quiet for about a week

Too bad actually I would like to hear his thoughts on why Calgary lost in the end.

Go Oil!!

/me was looking forward to another battle of Alberta
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Wow, Anaheim looked good.

Bring on the Sharks!

Originally posted by Zylka
      NYE - I owe you a couple bucks from an early season bet we made. Let me know where to mail it
      I'd forgot about that. Was it something about still playing when the other was knocked out?

Send my winnings to either the Make a Wish Foundation or the Red Cross.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

AHHAAHHA
        AHA
        H
        AHH
        AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
        AHAH
        AHAHHAH
        AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH
        AHAH
        HAHAH
        AHHAHHHAHAHHAHHA
        AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
        AHA
        HAHHAHAHAHHAH
        AHAHAHHAHAHAHH
        AHAHHAHAHAHHA
        HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
        AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
        AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
        HAHHAHAHHAHAH
        AH
        AHHAHHAHAHHAH
        HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
        HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
        HAHH
        AHAHAHHAHA
        HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
        HAHAHHAHAHHA
        AHA
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

the best part is

THEY GOT SHUT OUT IN GAME 7

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Re: NHL Playoffs - Round 2

Originally posted by Asher

Nah, it'll be easy. Edmonton won't last long.

The Ducks will be pretty intimidated tomorrow, I reckon.
                LOL

Now we will never know!

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

at this point... the only team I want to see lose is Carolina. I hate that franchise.

I think I want to see Colorado face San Jose in the Western Conference Finals...

and I don't care if it's Ottawa or Buffalo who faces New Jersey...

but I'd prefer not to see San Jose win the Cup... I'm not too fond of the Sharks.

I think either Ottawa or Buffalo would be the team I'd like to see win it.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

and Elias only played 38 games... not 40

but let's just let Asher dig himself deeper
                    He can't go any deeper. The Flames have been eliminated by that Disney team. Meanwhile the Oilers advance to round two! Have fun at the "Dead Mile", tonight!
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I caught the last 10 minutes of the third period. That was mighty satisfying.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Best

Ever
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I concur.
                          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

we gonna smoke the oilers.
                            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                              we gonna smoke the oilers.
                              2 weeks ago, I would have agreed with you.

Now, I don't really see what Thornton-Cheechoo-Marleau have that Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Yzerman-Shanahan-Holmstrom-etc. don't. And I certainly don't see what San Jose's defense has that the Wings were lacking.

The Sharks do have a better goalie than Legace, though, so there's that.

It'll be a good series, anyway.
                              "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                              "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                              "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Both teams are improved in the last part of the season.

It should be some good hockey.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X