This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son of a *****!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Series 2-0 for the Sharks. Not looking good.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Blatant holding the stick on Cheechoo. No call. Leads to the winning goal.

Oh well, I guess you can't dwell on these things...

Here's to a better game three!
        "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
        "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
        "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava

Or that there are enough good exHawks around the league that you could build a Stanley Cup caliber fantasy team with them.
          You can say that about any team though.
          Thats just the nature of the league now, players move around.
          For some other teams you could probably make TWO stanley cup caliber teams from ex players...

Think about what you're saying.
          If you take all the players that played for this team, you can get a team that can win a Stanley Cup thus good enough to beat the other EXISTING teams.

Comment

• Stinking Whale
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Avs on the brink. How many people have Lupul in their playoff pools?

Comment

• That coach Emilio Estevez is fantastic.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• sharks
                    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

The intensity!

Going into triple OT...
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine

Comment

• Going into triple OT. Anyone watching it?
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

• Good stuff.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahh!!!

Comment

• Are you happy about something, cinch?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Did the Avs give up?

They did not seem to put up much of a fight after Anaheim took the lead.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X