No announcement yet.

Apolyton-> I Need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But no, that's a drawing from William Blake for one of his book. ( Book of Urizen

Originally posted by Ecthy
    Back pain? Is that why you use that ridiculous avatar?
    Attached Files
    bleh

Comment

Aside from "hiding' the pain. What Aspirin will do?

tx

Originally posted by Adalbertus
      You might try aspirin for two or three weeks or so, regularly three servings a day, or at the slightest sign of ache. Sometimes one is trapped by a muscular ache which one tries to relieve by an unnatural bearing of the body which again causes muscular ache.

If this doesn't help you should consult someone who really knows about the subject - a physician or a physiotherapist. Your health should be worth the money.
      bleh

Comment

So, good idea, i'll go see a doctor. Something must be done, and acupuncture is a good idea.
        At my University, where I play racquetball, I can meet a Physiotherapist and a Acupunturist at a low-cost. (I've just seen this ,this morning). Maybe I'll go just before my first summer class of english, this monday.
        Last edited by CrONoS; April 29, 2006, 23:56.
        bleh

Comment

I have the same problem but it causes serring migraines with dizziness, nausea. Mine are caused from herniated disks in my neck. The pain usually begins right at the base of my neck on that round bone that seems to connect the neck and spine and sends pain shooting up my neck and sometimes down my arm. Have had acupuncture and it helps as well as chiroprator. Get the disk in your neck checked.
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Tia:

Hey the dude is complaining of muscle pain. He's probably just pulled a muscle from raquetball.

A friend recommends he get a full body massage, and that should work out all the kinks.

He'll have to alternate hot and cold compresses for about a week or so after the massage, but that should do the trick.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The aspirin will do no more than relaxing pain. If it works, the rest will be done by you. The problem which I suspect is the vitious cycle
              bad posture causes pain. To relieve it, you go to an unnatural posture which again causes pain and so on. If you suppress pain, you can go back to your natural posture and after some time you can stop using aspirin.

I don't really know if it works for you, as you had the problem for years now. For me, it works fine after things like having carried a too heavy suitcase through all of Venice.
              Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Don't.

I am not sure if you can even sure one for malpractice.

Originally posted by CheChiropracty, at best, is nothing more than glorified massage dressed up as quackery. At worst, a chiropractor can seriously ruin your health, permanently.

Chiropracty "helps" the same way cures for the common cold help, i.e., your body does all the work and the "cure" gets all the credit.
                I dunno how things are where you're from, but I've had good experiences with the Chiropractors I've been to (I have scoliosis, and a minor herniated disk in my neck).

It's not miracle work. It's more of a maintanence thing - perhaps even a "glorified massage." By someone who knows the back. And it has helped me a great deal (with my back. the neck is another matter. there isn't really much that can be done for it).

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I don't mind a good massage, though I don't want to get charged so much for it. I get scared when they start talking about realigning my spine.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X