Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton-> I Need Help!

I will try to be clear as possible,

I dont want to see a doctor... after 4-5 years of pain. I have the idea this night to ask some help.

My back is hurting... the muscle near the neck is hurting(In french the name of the muscle is Trapeze(when I translate it, it's trapezoid) So my head is hurting. Some day I can't go to bar, I can't have sex with girl because of the pain.

Since I play racquetball a lot, some day, it's hard to play and I need to take aspirin to make the pain go away. I have to say, the pain was there before playing racquetball.

So when your back + the muscle in the top of the back and at the beginning of the neck is hurting + when the neck is hurting and you feel pulse in your head.

What you do? What your tricks?

If your tricks doesn't help, I'll see a doctor.

Thank you
    bleh

Chiropracter.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

God, I'm just a student with no insurance.

I want a chiropracter, like the doctor in Jacob Ladder!

Originally posted by notyoueither
      Chiropracter.
      bleh

Comment

It obvoiusly isn't fixing itself.

Chiropracters can fix some stuff that MDs want to operate for.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I think you're right, I need to fix a rendez vous with one.
          But if you have idea how to reduce or temporary lower the pain, I'll be really really happy!

Chiropracter.
          bleh

Comment

I'll call tomorrow, or monday if it's close tomorrow
            It obvoiusly isn't fixing itself.

Chiropracters can fix some stuff that MDs want to operate for.
            bleh

Comment

Dr. Homer's Miracle Spine-o-Cylinder.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                But if you have idea how to reduce or temporary lower the pain, I'll be really really happy!
                Beer.

Beer is one of God's gifts to humanity.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

But my city is under control of the Chiropracter Mafia!

Originally posted by joncha
                  Dr. Homer's Miracle Spine-o-Cylinder.
                  bleh

Comment

Yeah I already tried it. Some day it work, some other it just help to grow the pain. This evening I was at a friend drinking wine(Bourgogne Aligote ), and it was ok, but this pain drain my energy, and make me "devitalized".

I live with my sister, and my sister got some marijuahna, maybe I'll try... but she's sleeping right now.

Beer.

Beer is one of God's gifts to humanity.
                    bleh

Comment

I've made a search under google for back pain. Some people said this: take a tennis balls, a make the ball roll under your back when your lying on your bed.
                      bleh

Comment

acupuncture
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

@Mrt144

If I have to pay( I have some money so I can afford it) i'll take chiropracter before acunpuncture(if I had insurance, i'll take acunpuncture first). Even if I believe in the effect of this "oriental science", I want to be sure it will work.
                          bleh

Comment

right. i take it you dont have medical insurance that pays for acupuncutre then. well, it was just another thought to throw out there.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Could be arthritis.

Comment

Working...
                              X