Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Polytubbies! What are you physical imperfections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an ungraceful pose, I guess my body parts are not complementary and don't fit eachother's size

but say, isn't this a cause for a picture thread?
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I could stand to gain a 5-10 pounds, but other than that, nothing to complain about.

Comment

isn't this a cause for a picture thread?
        So long as it filled with pics of the chicks we would get with if we looked the way we wished we did.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I'll check off the thick glasses option, the short option, and the nonexistent deaf option, but other then that, I'm in good health.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            the skinny guy is... i have no idea
            A heroin addict
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

While it doesn't really show, I suppose it's a physical imperfection; I lack a 2nd molar in my lower left jaw.
              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I am fat

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I've been told that I look like a gypsy.

Comment

Would you object if we henceforth call you Esmeralda?
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      Would you object if we henceforth call you Esmeralda?

Whatever tickles your erogenous zones!

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David
                        I've been told that I look like a gypsy.
                        Are you actually the Son of David Essex?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Are you actually the Son of David Essex?

I am seriously considering re-registering with that nick!

Comment

A banana in my pocket for extra pleasure.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I'm too skinny, my nose is an overgrown alien parasite (that has no ability to smell, mind you) and when my knees are pointed perfectly forward, my right foot seems to wander a little to far to the right; this makes walking kind of funny.

Otherwise I'm in fairly good health. I also apparently have musles in my arms, but you can only tell when I'm wearing a t-shirt. And my girlfriends have always been quite happy with my other attributes. Or so they say.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

My nose is a thing of beauty
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X