Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i think i am sure since they was lik 60 yo ladies and the likes
    You looked that closely at the old white ladies?

course now i am wondering if they were the old **** clan that rode bikes Dont know which is worse racism or being ogled by a 60 yo lady
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• To be quite factual, Canada is the number 1 illegal alien supplier. They're on the other side of me though, and I have my hands full with the Mexicans and Oklahomans.
      That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Plenty of jobs and we just kind of blend in.

I wonder how many of those arguing against illegal immigration would want to tell all these Canucks to take off, eh?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        You're going to miss Texas when we're gone.
        Nahhhh. We already sucked out every last ounce of oil.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. Plenty of jobs and we just kind of blend in.

I wonder how many of those arguing against illegal immigration would want to tell all these Canucks to take off, eh?
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• You would?

Bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx
              Or that it's....I dunno....Illegal

-=Vel=-
              *sigh*

This is the worst of the sophistries about illegal immigration. It's not the circularity of the argument; it's that the goal is good public policy, not blind, rigid enforcement of the law.

Comment

Working...
              X