No announcement yet.

Dallas Mega March draws thousands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Lonestar, did you see people handing out the anti-scientology pamplets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      My dad is a Civil Engineer.
      That's a relief. I hate those uncivil engineers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
        Hey Lonestar, did you see people handing out the anti-scientology pamplets?
        A buddy of mine on another board (read the first line of my post ) took these. I'm in San Diego.

Incidently, the San Diego rally sucked. I think everyone went to the LA one.
        Last edited by Lonestar; April 12, 2006, 20:27.
        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

That's a relief. I hate those uncivil engineers.
          God is a civil engineer. Who else would design a rec-area in the middle of a sewage disposal facility?
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar

A buddy of mine on another board (red the first line of my post ) took these. I in San Diego.

Incidently, the San Diego rally sucked. I think everyone went to the LA one.
            just damn, there are words in your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaak
              Imran, congrats. I'm glad your dad makes a little money. You know, my dad makes more money than me too. Funny how that works. In fact, my dad pays almost twice as much as I make in taxes, and I do pretty well. congrats though...
              If you call 6 figures (and for a county government to boot!) to be 'little money'.

The point is that a former 'illegal' contributes more to society than you do. How do you like dem apples?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• As long as he doesn't decide to blow up the planet to make room for a hyperspace bypass, I guess we'll be okay.

Comment

• lol....like i said, my dad pays almost 6 figures in taxes. so yeah, i'd call it a little money
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Ah, so you are an elitist spoiled rich kid punk... no wonder about your ****ty attitude to immigrants who have less than you .
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I wasn't the one who jumped on the thread bragging about how much my dad makes

Man, stop the witch hunt. I don't have a ****ty attitude toward LEGAL IMMIGRANTS. And don't think my attitude toward illegals is all that ****ty either.

My roommate - persian. Both parents immigrated from Iran.

My best friend - 1/2 persian. Was born in Iran.

2 ex girlfriends - Mexican. Parents immigrated from mexico.

dammit. I even dated a russian chick this year who was in the middle of the immigration process.
                      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Did you miss the whole part about how he was an illegal for a while? And yes, I think bragging is right, as you want to kick all the illegals out, yet a former illegal contributes more to society than you do. Maybe we should kick you out .

Comment

• Legal Mexican immigrants despise illegals, with good cause. I would think any legal immigrant would feel the same way.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Legal Mexican immigrants despise illegals, with good cause. I would think any legal immigrant would feel the same way.
                            Cause all those legal Mexican immigrants marching for the past few days are just duped? I know legal Mexican immigrants who are FOR these marches, unequivocally so.

Comment

• The legals feel the illegals put them all as suspect. They also feel like they met the obligations, why not the illegals?
                              I happen to see that as an extremely valid point.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                                The legals feel the illegals put them all as suspect. They also feel like they met the obligations, why not the illegals?
                                I happen to see that as an extremely valid point.
                                But they don't. All the Mexican legals I know support the illegal immigrants in this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X