24 is the greatest show EVAR!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    He's Russian. As Serb demonstrates, they aren't the brightest bulbs in the box .
    God bless America and it's television. Another ten years and we'll have you without a single shot. Tell me, Mr. smartass, are you special or did you start reading at 4th grade as most of your fellow citizens?

Comment

He's got a point.

Russia's educational system totally pwnz the US easily.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No, it really doesn't... as Serb shows us with every post
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          He's got a point.

Russia's educational system totally pwnz the US easily.
          Teaching the populace how to brew moonshine vodka out of potatoes and gasoline doesn't count as a quality education
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

"- Watch TV, don't vote! Who cares?
            - But I'm homeless!!!
            - You got it all wrong. The society doesn't owe you anything. The government has other things to do, like killing innocent people".

(c) GTA:SA
            Last edited by Serb; January 26, 2006, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              No, it really doesn't... as Serb shows us with every post
              Serb has a SOVIET education.

Comment

Originally posted by Timexwatch

Teaching the populace how to brew moonshine vodka out of potatoes and gasoline doesn't count as a quality education
                We can make vodka even out of chairs. This knowledge stored in our genetic memory and we don't need any teachers in this field.

Comment

Gentlemen, if you'd be so kind as to allow me to lead you all in a rousing chorus of Guy Was Right, I'd be much obliged.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Jack Bauer PWNS ALL! Especially Russian idiots
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm suprised that was exposed so early on in the day.

Comment

I must say I am a little surprised about how early in the season it is that Our Heroes have discovered who the White House Baddie is. I can't wait for Novick to have a meltdown and start beating the **** outta Logan in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Most truly excellent x-post, asleep.

Comment

indeed

can't wait for next week. That trailer looked good.

Comment

I don't trust Evelyn any further than I could throw her bony ass, either. Just for the record.

Comment

Well, I guess it's no suprise that CTU gets better at finding the mole within when they have one Every. Single. Day.

Looks like Jack gets in trouble next week... looks like a good episode.

But I have to ask,
                                Spoiler:
                                Why would they hide nerve gas in the US if they were planning to deploy it in Russia, and only remove the nerve gas from the US after attacking the airport it was stored in? Seems like it would be wiser at least to hide it at a different facility...

Comment

Working...
                                X