No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty confident, considering my team outperforms yours on a regular basis.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually, we're pretty even up on offensive stats, and I usually get you on goalie stats.

Had an off week last week, though.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And this week, apparently.

I'm beating you in all 4 offensive stats, too.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'd swing a trade for Iginla if you're interested, KH.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            NYE is soooo lucky he got that shutout with Emery, it's giving him his 3 points, I'm taking the other 4. Some of them by a wide margin.
            And there's no luck involved for you when Alfredsson and Jagr are a combined 1g and 1a for me so far this week, right?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Anyways, what a wipe out. I think I'm 2-3 -2 and 1 so far.

yay!
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

No, they were lucky to produce like they did in the first quarter of the season. They're geriatrics.

Comment

Yeah, the 1-2-3 of the league are all geriatrics, go figure.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Damn, can't count.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

And they'll start to be covered more, and they'll start to get injured more.

Comment

Or, so you hope.

It must gut Gretsky to have to watch this league, with these rules, from the bench. 300 points?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

0.67 GAA, .977 SV% and 1 SO with three games in the bag.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              0.67 GAA, .977 SV% and 1 SO with three games in the bag.

Comment

I had to add a freakin' goaltender just to ensure I get enough games. Detroit seems to want to run with Howard for a while. Maybe this last loss will get Osgoode back into the net.
                                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                                X