Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notyoueither
    You mean the net 0?
    That would be bad itself, but it looks like it's net -1.

Edit: or not
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Mine is underproducing more. Good we have that cleared up.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Mine is underproducing more. Good we have that cleared up.
        Yeah, suckage is the name of the game for your skaters.

I kinda got screwed in that Joseph is playing all of one game for me this week (assuming he even plays tomorrow)...and Garon kinda sucks.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

That would be bad itself, but it looks like it's net -1.
          You have problems with basic math according to what the site is showing me.

Torres +3
          Horcoff -2
          HeMsky -1

Do you have an Aggie special 'market failure' device too?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, suckage is the name of the game for your skaters.

I kinda got screwed in that Joseph is playing all of one game for me this week (assuming he even plays tomorrow)...and Garon kinda sucks.
            Yes! We suck more!

It is good to win something, clearly and with no argument against.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

• I DanSed you.

Still, net 0 sucks. The name of the game is high +/-.

Edmonton is the definition of mediocrity, so the 0 makes sense.

Comment

• As for the bit about goalies. Just sounds like bad management, if you ask me.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

• It's not my fault the goalies I drafted, like Khabi, completely tanked unexpectedly.

I still need another consistent goalie.

Comment

I DanSed you.
                    Too bad I had you quoted?

The silver bullet of the DansWolf.

Still, net 0 sucks. The name of the game is high +/-.

I'll gladly take it when I am still - on the week. Whatever you do, you would have to be a ****** to blame the Oiler kiddies for the negative.

Edmonton is the definition of mediocrity, so the 0 makes sense.

Yes, yes. We will continue to play our mediocre way into the playoffs, and over your dead bodies to the ultimate grace... to win the battle of Alberta!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

It's not my fault the goalies I drafted, like Khabi, completely tanked unexpectedly.

I still need another consistent goalie.
                      Let me get this straight. Management has no responsibility for the draft. Is that your story, and are you sticking to it?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Too bad I had you quoted?

The silver bullet of the DansWolf.
                        Yes, it took you several minutes to count it up. I'm glad you quoted and took so long to reply.

Comment

Let me get this straight. Management has no responsibility for the draft. Is that your story, and are you sticking to it?
                          Not when there wasn't a last-season and there are new rules to the NHL, there was a huge degree or chance and randomness in the draft this year. It's hardly "bad management" considering all of the variables.

Comment

• (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Did you really pick both Hasek and Emery in the draft?

Comment

Yes, it took you several minutes to count it up. I'm glad you quoted and took so long to reply.
                                You do have an Aggie special 'market failure' device! Give it up to science, you bastard!
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X