Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Continued from http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=142513
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

<-------- pwnz n00bz
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm back. Can't believe I lost sv% by .001% - could've gone 6-0-1 with a couple more shots on net!

Comment

I think I am not supposed to grab Nash and put him on IR, someone drafted him.

However, who was supposed to get him?

Otherwise, I'll keep him til one of my geriatrics gets hurt.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
          I'm back. Can't believe I lost sv% by .001% - could've gone 6-0-1 with a couple more shots on net!
          Well, you did. I still have that one point! At this rate, I'll break the 10 game mark in the next 3 weeks!
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
            I think I am not supposed to grab Nash and put him on IR, someone drafted him.

However, who was supposed to get him?

Otherwise, I'll keep him til one of my geriatrics gets hurt.
            Sava dropped him Nov 6th - he's free game.

Comment

Farkin' Belfour. Going up against Emp Fab this week - should be free points - but no, Belfour decides he needs to have a GAA of 1.00 and a save percentage of .971.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Interesting game ahead.. Ottawa vs Montreal.. I see surprise and Montreal taking it.. takers?
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

as long as Heatley and Schaefer get points, I don't care who wins
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Montreal needs to suck less and score on Emery!
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

6-0-1 last week against EmpFab.

Off to a nice lead this week thanks to my mighty Red Wings contingent.

Sava, why do you have poor, doomed Dick Jauron as your new avatar?
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Man, it's frustrating to outshoot the other team 24-10 by the end of the 2nd and still be down 1-0.

Comment

Man, what a frustrating night.

NYE has Emery in net and due to Montreal sucking ass, he'll get a shutout, 1.00 svp and 0.00 GAA.

Similarly, the Flames have outshot Nashville 27-12 so far and Nashville is winning 1-0.

Comment

I want to pull my hair out.

Comment

2-0 Nashville!
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                              X