No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were completely outplayed all game, they're lucky Vokoun was frickin' brilliant tonight. yarr.........
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

...at least I'm kicking ass in the offensive categories vs nye.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

...not to mention the 2 goals Kiprusoff let in on 17 shots.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Amazing, considering we were outshot nearly 2:1!

No Vokoun-Kiprusoff 1-on-1 rematch though...

Comment

crap! 2 goals on 17 shots isn't a great sv% for Kipper/me

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              ...not to mention the 2 goals Kiprusoff let in on 17 shots.
              Yeah, he was off tonight.

There were at least two (maybe three) cases where we somehow managed to miss a wide open net from point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
                crap! 2 goals on 17 shots isn't a great sv% for Kipper/me
                The last goal was in the dying seconds too as a result of a "too many men" penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Sava, why do you have poor, doomed Dick Jauron as your new avatar?
                  Because I am celebrating the brilliant move by Matt Millen to fire Mariucci and make Jauron the head coach of the Lions.

Dick Jauron being made a head coach again is a dream of mine.

If I were a kid dying of cancer and the Make a Wish Foundation asked me for my wish, it would be for Dick Jauron to be an NFL head coach again... for a team other than the Bears. Preferrably an NFC North rival.

AND MY WISH HAS COME TRUE!!!!

PRAISE JESUS!!!

Now Wannstedt just needs to become the coach of the Packers!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You realize Jauron is doomed, right?
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I believe we have football threads.

Comment

You realize Jauron is doomed, right?
                        No. The football Gods love him.

Just watch. Detroit will win 3 out of their last 5 games and he will be made head coach for next season.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                          Man, what a frustrating night.

NYE has Emery in net and due to Montreal sucking ass, he'll get a shutout, 1.00 svp and 0.00 GAA.
                          It couldn't have anything to do with the best defence in the league, could it?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

No. The football Gods love him.

Just watch. Detroit will win 3 out of their last 5 games and he will be made head coach for next season.
                            Up your dosage, mon ami. These are the Lions we're talking about here.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                              It couldn't have anything to do with the best defence in the league, could it?
                              Of course not, it's the damn Frogs!

They still allowed 22 SOG. That's not very good defense.

Calgary, by constrast, allowed only 17 SOG tonight. That is better defense.

Comment

Up your dosage, mon ami. These are the Lions we're talking about here.
                                having Dick Jauron as their coach, the Lions automatically get +15 to all attributes
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X