No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're all playing at 5:30 or 7:00, except for Lupul at 7:30...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Except for the goalies, at 5:00.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Actually, I meant that all except Staal play for Western Conference teams...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You recognize the superior teams and players, no surprise.

Comment

It figures - I finally give up on Esche and he has a good game.

Comment

Thornton just got traded to San Jose!
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Just heard on TSN: Joe Thorton to SJ for Sturm, Stuart and others.

Comment

On the TSN website:

The Boston Bruins have traded Joe Thornton to the San Jose Sharks for Marco Sturm, Brad Stuart and Wayne Primeau. Details to follow...
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Holy ****! That's huge!
                    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

At first blush I don't understand this deal from Boston's perspective - this leaves them with a BIG hole up the middle.

Comment

What a horrible trade for Boston.

Bruins deal Thornton to Sharks
                        TSN.ca Staff

11/30/2005 9:59:11 PM

The Boston Bruins have traded Joe Thornton to the San Jose Sharks in exchange for forwards Marco Sturm and Wayne Primeau as well as defenceman Brad Stuart.

''He is a leader who scores points and makes other players around him better,'' said Sharks Executive Vice President and General Manager Doug Wilson. ''To get a player of this caliber, you have to give up something to get something. You would make this trade last month, this month or next year. It follows our philosophy of making our team better for this year and next year.''

The Bruins are currently last in the Northeast Division with a record of 8-13-5. However, Thornton has managed to score nine goals and 33 points.

The Sharks have also been disappointing this season, sitting last in the Pacific Division with a record of 8-11-4.

Prior to the season, Thornton was a restrcited free agent and signed a 3-year, $20 million deal with the Bruins and is scheduled to make $6.66 million this season.

Sturm is making $2 million this season, Stuart $1.9 million and Primeau $1.1 million.

Comment

Incredibly bad move. Warning to those who have Glen Murray and Samsanov - their values just plummeted because Boston no longer has a top tier center.

Comment

Holy sh1t! What a dumb trade! At the very least, Boston should of keep Thorton until the draft, and get a some picks... idiot...
                            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

GREAT

I HAVE SAMSONOV

AND STURM

NOW WHAT THE **** AM I GONNA DO?!?!?

stupid Boston... what the **** are they thinking?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They reacted against your negative waves, Sava.

I asked Don to look into 'fixing' your team. He said that your trashing of a good, Canadian, team like Road Kill couldn't be left unchallenged. I guess he didn't like Thornton very much, so he got together with Harry Sinden and they put the fix in.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X