No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher, I thought you said Calgary was so good because of their D? So their goalies just have good numbers because of the D.

SO WHO ARE YOU CRAPPIN?

pwnt
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think it's possible, Morrison is a solid goaltender from what I've seen.

Look at Raycroft -- he did worse than Morrison in the opening minutes. He played a perfect game after that, making 25 consecutive saves.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
        Asher, I thought you said Calgary was so good because of their D? So their goalies just have good numbers because of the D.

SO WHO ARE YOU CRAPPIN?

pwnt
        Err...that's what I'm saying? It's not a one-man team. Kipper is a solid goaltender, but the Calgary D is what makes him look spectacular.

Too many simpletons just look at his GAA and SHO count and assume the only reason we won is because of him. Such people don't understand the whole game of hockey.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
          I know what you're saying Asher, but do you think EDM would've won tonight if Morrison had stayed in net - I don't think so.
          Morrison isn't complaining about being pulled after 2 goals on 3 shots.

He's young. He'll bounce back.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
            Having a great goalie and waiting for all the defence to be healthy, sounds like an early playoff exit waiting to happen.
            Which round did Calgary make it to last season?

Which round did Edmonton make it to last season?

Thank you for playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              I think it's possible, Morrison is a solid goaltender from what I've seen.

Look at Raycroft -- he did worse than Morrison in the opening minutes. He played a perfect game after that, making 25 consecutive saves.
              His coach had Calgary, and not Vancouver to consider.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Which round did Calgary make it to last season?

Which round did Edmonton make it to last season?

Thank you for playing.
                Thank you too. You got lucky. Nothing more and nothing less.

You think Calgary is gonna be playing for Stanley this season?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Thank you too. You got lucky. Nothing more and nothing less.

You think Calgary is gonna be playing for Stanley this season?
                  I think Calgary is going home with the Stanley this season.

Edmonton, as everyone knows, has no chance.

It's hard to be "lucky" and make it to the playoffs and play through all of the rounds of the playoffs up to game 7 of the final.

Comment

• You seem to be the only person around who thinks Calgary has a prayer. I know the media were insane, until the season started. Then they were treated to Calgary's awesome offence of... what... is it 75 goals now?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Well, I can see this pissing match will be going on forever. My 2c is that if VAN can pickup a solid goalie, both CGY and EDM will be eating their dust.

I'm afraid my chances of a sweep are fast dwindling - kudos to Krazy's boys for keeping it close in three stats.

Comment

• Here's a clue for you and Sutter, Asher.

You have to have some offence to win the games the defence keeps you in.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

You seem to be the only person around who thinks Calgary has a prayer. I know the media were insane, until the season started. Then they were treated to Calgary's awesome offence of... what... is it 75 goals now?
                          It doesn't matter if you score 8 goals a game like Ottawa, if you can beat a team like Ottawa.

Most teams underestimate the power of a solid, defensive game. You get good defensemen and you can shut down the offense of the other team, and take avantage of their relatively weak defensive game.

That's why Calgary beats Vancouver, Edmonton, Ottawa, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
                            Well, I can see this pissing match will be going on forever.
                            No ****. Normally I wouldn't bother, but seeing as the Oilers suck! so hard, I just wanted to take the opportunity to cram the standings down someone's throat.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Here's a clue for you and Sutter, Asher.
                              Hmm. Well considering the Flames have only not gotten a point twice in the past 20 games, I don't think he's open to Edmonton's criticism. Given that he has an incredible winning record versus Edmonton as well.

Comment

No ****. Normally I wouldn't bother, but seeing as the Oilers suck! so hard, I just wanted to take the opportunity to cram the standings down someone's throat.
                                Only Edmontonians take pleasure in being ranked below Calgary and Vancouver.

Here's a clue for you and MacTavish: Competing for third place doesn't get you cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X