Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Crap... I never, in my wildest dreams, thought GTech would beat Miami. Perhaps they missed the ole starting RB more than they thought!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

And USC scores... bringing the game to 1 point.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Well... USC said "Upset? **** that!"

Bush scores again. He has almost 200 yards on 12 carries.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Well... USC said "Upset? **** that!"

Bush scores again. He has almost 200 yards on 12 carries.
          and thus puts the Heisman in his pocket.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

JESUS!

Bush has 15 carries for 258 yards and 2 TDs. My lord!!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO

"Around the bowl and down the hole...roll tide roll!"

hehe
              Indeed.

Lord, I wish we had that LSU game back now.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

It's a one TD game again.

If FSU doesn't hold 'em, it's over. But they do have a chance at the moment.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Is this a football or basketball game?

Comment

42-41 FSU!!!!!!!!!!!

ACK!

Comment

Holy crap! 42-41 Fresno.

Comment

Fresno State just took the lead back!
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

And USC is about to return the favor. Damn, I'm glad the SEC plays defense.

Comment

Dammit, that will be a TD.

ACK!

Comment

Bush won the Heisman with this performance.
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

The game is coming to an exciting close!! Fresno driving to try to get the tie!

Comment

Working...
                                X