X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible throw into triple coverage.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

WOW... what an ending. USC escapes and Fresno gave the Trojans a HELL of a scare.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Now if Fresno State doesn't go up in some polls like Notre Dame did, that would be a shame.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
          Now I'm feeling asleepatthewheel's pain as I have to pull for Ole Miss or Arkansas to beat LSU. Pulling for Ole Miss is brutally painful, I'm discovering.
          Yes, yes it is.

Comment

1. Texas
            2. USC
            3. LSU
            4. Penn State
            5. Virginia Tech
            6. Auburn
            7. Notre Dame
            8. Ohio State
            9. Oregon
            10. UCLA
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

1. USC
              2. Texas
              3. Penn State
              4. LSU
              5. Virginia Tech
              6. Ohio State
              7. Auburn
              8. Oregon
              9. Miami
              10. West Virginia
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

All I have to say about the Big Game is this: Gonzalez stepped out of bounds.

#1 Texas
                #2 USC
                #3 Notre Dame
                #4 LSU (+1)
                #5 Penn State (+1)
                #6 Ohio State (+1)
                #7 Auburn (+1)
                #8 Virginia Tech (+1)
                #9 Oregon (+1)
                #10 UCLA (*)

Dropped: Miami

Congratulations to Penn State on their Big Ten title.

I still don't buy West Virginia as a top 10 team. Maybe if they can run the table I'll consider it.
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                  All I have to say about the Big Game is this: Gonzalez stepped out of bounds.
                  Um.. yeah. In college you can be pushed out of bounds and if you come back immediately, you can catch the ball.

Comment

In college you can be pushed out of bounds
                    That's the problem: He wasn't pushed. As far as I could see it, he ran the route out of bounds without any help from the defender, hence he shouldn't have been an eligible receiver.

But no matter. OSU probably would have gotten the field goal anyway - I just thought it needed to be said.
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
                      That's the problem: He wasn't pushed. As far as I could see it, he ran the route out of bounds without any help from the defender, hence he shouldn't have been an eligible receiver.
                      He was nudged out of bounds. That counts as a push.

The defender most definetly made contact, which caused the reciever to go out of bounds.

Comment

I think Fresno had a good showing... at least better than expected. I'm proud
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

Crazy old bastard.
                          He may not know what day, year or state he is in but his team did.

WE ARE.......

PENN STATE!!
                          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

It hates me to do this, but I am moving Texas to #1. USC surprised me by allowing Fresno St. 40 some-odd points. Earlier in the season I believed that USC would kick Texas around, I don't believe that anymore....

1. Texas
                            2. USC
                            3. LSU
                            4. Penn State
                            5. Virginia Tech
                            6. Notre Dame
                            7. Auburn
                            8. Ohio State
                            9. Oregon
                            10. UCLA

Comment

Fresno State ain't no hodunk team... they'd probably whomp on Notre Dame... though I doubt they could beat any of your top 5
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Fresno State ain't no podunk team. But they chose an obvious losing strategy for the USC game (a shootout). Because of this, I doubt they would beat Notre Dame.
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X