Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, only 17 passes for Texas so far. I guess it isn't so bad.

Is their 3rd string in by now?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
      Why did Texas run up the score? It shows no class.
      are you watching the game? what do you want them to do, kneel 3 times and punt each possession? Its pretty tough for even the second stringers for Texas not to score from the 20 yardline against this defense.

Comment

• Put in the walk-ons.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Are you kidding? They're putting uniforms on Engineering majors sitting in the student section; it doesn't matter. Colorado is craptacular.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Navy is smoking Army. But in this game, anything can happen.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Damn. Bush is just amazing. Leinart isn't throwing worth a damn, so Bush just puts the whole offense on his shoulders and it's a blowout.

Comment

• I was all on the "Leinhart deserves the Heisman" bandwagon until the Fresno State game. As of now Bush has 208 all-purpose yards and is, as you said, carrying this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                  Damn. Bush is just amazing. Leinart isn't throwing worth a damn, so Bush just puts the whole offense on his shoulders and it's a blowout.
                  It helps when they're playing one of the worst rushing defenses in the land (220 yards/game).

I'm not knocking Bush (and I'm not saying he isn't going to win the Heisman, because he is). It would just be more impressive if he did this against a team like, say, Ohio State.
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• No doubt. He does already have 220 yards before half-time, though.

Comment

• USC just needs to keep feeding Bush. Why are they even passing? Tell Leinart to stop checking off to the pass.

Comment

• Well, the BCS didn't have to worry this year. It's obvious that there's USC & Texas, and then there's everyone else.

Georgia looks like it will knock off LSU, which shouldn't affect the BCS picture too much other than Georgia sliding in where LSU would have been. (A Texas loss really would have been the only thing to change the picture significantly, since Penn State would slide into #2 and Colorado would go into the Fiesta with the traditional allotment.)
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• The ACC would so deserve it if Florida State were to win this game.

"Hey, we want a championship game so we can send the fifth-best team in the conference to the BCS!"

Comment

• its looking that way, 17-3....

Comment

• Would this guarantee an ND - Ohio State matchup in the Fiesta Bowl?

Comment

• Like you I was wondering the angle on the congressional hearings. The only thing that I can think of is that the Chairman is a Texan and maybe the location of the Sugar Bowl is up for grabs. That would be really dirty pool, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X