This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the College Football thread!

Talk about not paying attention... It seems like the college football thread went a "tad" past 500 posts...

You can still find all the bold predictions at...

Carry on...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

You son of a *****.

We could've done it. We could've gotten to 1000. No one even mentioned it for fear of jinxing it. Rivalry week coming up, we were sure to make it to 1000.

And then you had to go and do this. A pox on your black soul!

The week's Poly Power Poll thus far:

1. USC (4) 76
    1. Texas (4) 76
    3. Miami 56
    4. Penn State 54
    5. LSU 47
    6. Notre Dame 36
    7. Ohio State 30
    8. Virginia Tech 23
    9. Auburn 17
    10. Oregon 12

ARV: Alabama 7, UCLA 3, Michigan 2, West Virginia 1, TCU 1.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      You son of a *****.

We could've done it. We could've gotten to 1000. No one even mentioned it for fear of jinxing it. Rivalry week coming up, we were sure to make it to 1000.

And then you had to go and do this. A pox on your black soul!
      Bummer... you would have had to do it while I was away this weekend
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Come on. Unlock the old one. No one will know. I'll never speak of it again. Consider it a public service.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Not going to happen

Hell, I close my pro football thread when it reaches 500
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, there's only one game that matters this week. Go Buckeyes!
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm predicting Fresno State will beat USC 34 to 33 in double over time.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

How much are you willing to bet?
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'm also predicting that if they do win, then Kid will be back to gloat... just for a little bit.

Bet? Well... Haven';t thought of that. I should bet on the game.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

USC is favored by 24 points. If I bet and take the points how much would I win if Fresno states stays within 24?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

What you bet.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That sucks. It should be like beting on horses, I'm taking a long shot!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                            Well, there's only one game that matters this week. Go Buckeyes!
                            That will be fine as long as Penn State likewise wins.
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

You're getting 24 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X