Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it again next week, mrmitchell. I'll be pulling for you, since Ole Miss doesn't seem too eager to help us out.

Woo Pig... Soooie!
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Cal won the Big Game! expect drunk thread later...
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Wow, I didn't expect Miami to go down!
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

me either go hokies!!!

Comment

Fresno State 14, USC 7, 2nd Quarter.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

21-10 Fresno now. Always dangerous to call an upset in the making where USC is concerned, but this one's looking interesting.

Comment

Yes it is, because USC isn't playing badly on the offensive side of the ball.

ACK!

Comment

With all those weapons, somebody should be hanged anytime USC doesn't play well on offense.

Comment

I lik eFresno's Coach, "If we play like we have been we'll win this game."

"There is no halftime speech."

Focus.

ACK!

Comment

No kidding. Attaboy, Coach Hill. Way to puncture both the deification of USC and the absurd fascination people have with the "halftime speech." If you're giving speeches, you're wasting valuable adjustment time.

For anybody that missed it, the question put to Hill was, "This will be your most important halftime speech ever. What do you..."

"There is no halftime speech."

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi

PLATO, PLATO, PLATO... WTF?!?
                        There is no joy in Big Orange Country tonight. To make matters worse, I live in a suburb of Nashville. The way the local news is spouting, you would think Vandy discovered the cure for cancer.

Phillip Fulmer: "Before you can rebuild I guess you have to hit rock bottom...We are just about there"

Yep...
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'd say so. I guess you can at least take a little pleasure in watching the cousingrinders get kicked in the stomach and punched in the mouth.

Comment

I'd say so. I guess you can at least take a little pleasure in watching the cousingrinders get kicked in the stomach and punched in the mouth.
                            hehe...War Eagle!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Is it just me, or does the squat that Pinegar has at the line look extremely uncomfortable?

It annoys me to just see it.

ACK!

Comment

"Around the bowl and down the hole...roll tide roll!"

hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X