• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care for a wager on that?
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Care for a wager on that?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Clarett, what a headcase
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I'm getting PUMPED for the big game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Go Irish! Michigan and OSU deserve to go down together...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I dreamed that was the final score, so I'm making that prediction

No bets though...
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Donegeal... should have had a little more faith in your guys.

This is the most unprepared Auburn's been since 2003. Absolutely pathetic.
                Last edited by Solomwi; January 2, 2006, 16:05.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Wow. Now Iowa gets screwed. Florida scores a TD at the end of the first half on a drive kept alive by a couple of questionabl calls (one terrible call) and then recovers the onside kick at the end only to have a phantom offside go against them. Not sure, but I thought they said these were C-USA refs. They gotta stop using small time refs in these big games.

Comment

• Louisville is really hanging tough with Virginia Tech. It's 28-24 VTech right now, but Louisville is playing with a redshirt frosh at QB, making his 2nd start. If Brohm was healthy, Louisville would easily have this game in hand.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, the Gator Bowl is over, VTech has won it. Good showing by Louisville, especially Cantwell (the aforementioned redshirt frosh) who played a good portion of the game with a broken nose.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Wisconsin slaps Auburn down 24-10. The Badgers looked pretty impressive in the victory.

Comment

• Holy CRAP!!!

Yea Barry!!!!!!!!

Wisconsin 24
                          Auburn 10

ON WISCONSIN!!!

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Barry Alvarez

Can't find a classier coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solomwi
                              Donegeal... should have had a little more faith in your guys.

This is the most unprepared Auburn's been since 2003. Absolutely pathetic.
                              I have been let down by them just a couple to many times against SEC teams...

Plus I had felt the Badgers were overachieving all year long. Perhaps I was wrong. They DID look very strong today.

On Wisconsin!!
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I think Brian Calhoun is going to be drafted very high when the draft rolls around. Great talent there. 213 yards today!

I'm thinking the Jets may be looking at him as a replacement for Curtis Martin (him and DeAngelo Williams, of course).

Comment

Working...
                                X