Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fiesta bowl is one brady quin orgy. enough of his sister already.

Comment

• I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• She's not nearly as good-looking as I expected.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• What the hell just happened?

Comment

• A bad call is what happened .

Review will reverse... I hope.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Me too.

The LL was convinced OSU was going to lose; she said that if they win, she will wait on me hand and foot for a whole day.

Comment

• The only time Guy roots for OSU .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                  She's not nearly as good-looking as I expected.
                  no kidding. she must be his older sister, or is well worn, or both, more likely.

Comment

• Well, strictly speaking, I am an OSU employee. So I figure I ought to root for them at least once a year, just to be polite.

Comment

• I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Well, I guess that OSU was slightly better than ND. Their defense really is first-rate. Better than I thought.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Wow. This is a coming-out party of the highest order.

I'm still not sure about the rest of that Big East conference... but boy was I wrong about West Virginia. They are definitely proving tonight that they belong.
                          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I don't care if West Virginia blows it, Reismark still has to eat crow .

And Louisville was just as good as Virginia Tech today, I can only imagine the final score if Brohm hadn't gotten hurt 2 games ago.

Comment

• West Virginia is self destructing. 31-28 in the late 3rd Q. Unfortunetly I think Georgia is going to come back and win it, but West Virginia showed they belonged.

Comment

• Dunno about that, Imran. They're hanging tough right now and just may fight the Bulldogs off.

College... games... so... long... must... not... fall... asleep...
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X