X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Someone made a kick!! WOOOO!!

Penn State wins, perhaps, the most painful bowl game I've witnessed. Florida State has been involved in the two of the most painful games I've ever seen. The game against Miami earlier this season and this bowl game.
    QFT.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• At the news conference, the Penn State coach complained that the game didn't end until three hours after his bedtime.

...meanwhile, today's the Rose Bowl.

Comment

• A wins a win even if beyond ugly.

Now if only the bet was between Bowden and Paterno that the loser had to retire immediately and winner after next year.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Is USC in that?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
            Is USC in that?
            Yeah. They managed to squeak passed my beloved Bruins.

Comment

• Yeah, if you can call the assraping they dealt out to UCLA "squeak"ing by .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hey, it was really close up until the opening kickoff.

Comment

• Does anybody know if the Rose Bowl is on a webcast?

Edit: KMPC-AM, the station that broadcasts the Trojan games says that USC has a webcast, but there's a fee. WTF?!?
                  Last edited by Zkribbler; January 4, 2006, 21:16.

Comment

• Oooooops.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well here come the offenses... after a relatively low scoring 1st half, both teams look unstoppable.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• This is a hell of a game...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Man, Vince Young is amazing.

Comment

• And Nebraska has to play both these teams next year...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• No ****?

Godspeed.

Comment

• Guess we found Texas' weak spot... their kicking game. He's cost them 4 points that Texas should have right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X