• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunch time. Can the Texas D step up?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Looks like Texas stopped White on 3rd down. Does USC go for it on 4th down?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Texas stopped them on 4th down!! 2:09 for the ball game!

Caroll may be vilified for this.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• They do, and they phail.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Go win this damned game, Vince.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Stopped them! Can Young lead Texas to the win? This game is awesome!
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What a ball game!!

30 seconds. Texas on the 10. Need a TD to go ahead!

They saved the best bowl game for last

Comment

• All comes down to 4th down.

Comment

• YES~!!!!!!
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• 4th down. This is insane...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Vince Young scores a TD!!

Texas is going to win it!

Comment

• Touchdown! Holy ****!!!
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I can't remember the last time I watched a Bowl game. Hell I can't remember the last time I watched ANY college game. But this game isn't bad.

btw, Vince Young got passed over for the Heisman? Based on this game he definitely should have gotten it over Bush.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yeah, I'm thinking that Vince Young is going to declare for the Draft after this game. Hell, he'd probably get drafted 2nd, over Leinhart!

Comment

• TEXAS WINS!

Man, that was an entertaining game!

Comment

Working...
                                X