No announcement yet.

The Manly Man thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Britain is white trash and France is manly?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Well, duh.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That should have been a double duh with fries on the side.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

@ tubes.

I've treeplanted for two months.

I can camp out in the bush in the middle of winter, and stay fairly warm.

I've taken a 3 day trip to Texas, there and back on a bus.

I've ran 5 miles in about half an hour consistantly

I can change a tire no problem, but the rest of the car is another matter.

Can't say much about the beer drinking or fighting though.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            I can walk to the store and back in a hurricane.
            I was going to say that's not evidence of manliness but of have a low centre of mass, but then I realized I'm an idiot.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

So can I.

I go round with a box of Belgian truffles, a copy of Cosmo and some Nurofen plus when my friend's having her period, and you won't believe the screams of pleasure.

Oh yes I would! My cycle is the 27th please make sure to be around daiiiiiiiiling
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Well I don't think that my grandfather would even be remotely interested in knowing of my sexual life may it be with a member of the opposite or the same sex ...
                «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

I can play a manly game of C3C and HOI2. But the manliest game I can play is Colosseum: Road to Freedom!
                  signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                    I'm a wuss, and my grandfather would be darn proud of it
                    Spiffor's post wins

One of my grandfathers would consider me manly for playing the stock market.

The other would consider me manly for being in University, and because I'm the eldest son of his eldest son (he puts alot of importance on that. Gives me gifts on my brothers birthday)
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                      2 hard and very manly years, Az

that's 2 years as a combatant.
                      imagine a guy with profile 97 or so.
                      in the northern snow.
                      with more discipline.

that's rather manly

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                        So Britain is white trash and France is manly?

I didn't say which side.

But somehow, France and 'manly' don't seem natural partners.

Like pairing 'Greek' and 'important' or 'German' and 'lighthearted jollity' .

Oh yes I would! My cycle is the 27th please make sure to be around daiiiiiiiiling

No, Tia! Way too much information for someone with a good visual imagination !!!!

A French soldier whiles away the hours:
                        Attached Files
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• I can now operate a shovel for hours.

It leads me to believe that manliness does suck
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• @Spiff: You kissed your cred as a girly man goodbye when you voluntarily took a construction job.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Well, indeed. But remember, it's all motivated by sociological curiosity!

Comment

Working...
                              X