CSPA

Comment

2 hard and very manly years, Az

urgh.NSFW

Comment

that wasn't very manly of you
        CSPA

Comment

I can walk to the store and back in a hurricane.

I can take a punch.

I can make women scream with pleasure.

I climbed a cliff.

I went swimming in the Pacific Ocean in Oregon, without a wetsuit.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Impress my grandpa?? Well, I could smash a can against my forehead. They both lived in the days of tin cans and wouldn't know we've switched over to alumininum.

The Chief Justice of California and several state legislators know me by name. I think that'd impress them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

I know nothing about that plant but a WEEK ??? Why not use a shovel and then chop the roots. I took down a 35 foot tree using that method ( that and a pickup truck that I attached to the stump)
              The Flax bush in this picture is small, the one I ripped out was probably twice as large with furry white 'flowers' that attack you.

Because of where the plant was, I had no way of pulling it out by vehicle.

I also used a shovel, infact that was my best tool, but the thing is with this flax, is that I had to cut so much flax leaves out of the way just to reach the stump, but when I reached the stump, I realised that I would need to cut all of the leaves off before I could even begin to get the stump out. I've gotten tree stumps out easier than this with a shovel and axe (to cut the roots).
              I've learned a great lesson with uprooting flax bushes. They are damn tough plants and they can cut if you're not careful. I spent about 2 hours a day on it.
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000
                I cannot think of one manly thing I do.

Don't you piss standing up ?

Mind you, so did Margaret Thatcher.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

My paternal grandfather. according to him, spent almost the entire war clearing brush for new training camps.

Then he opened Canada's first Dairy Queen.

Then he abandoned my grandmother with 7 kids in rural 50s ontario.

So, I'd say having no sense of responsibility is the closest I come to something my grandfather considered manly. That and an appreciation for whiskey.

My grandmother on the other hand...flew transport planes in european theatre and raised 7 kids on her own in rural 50s ontario in a mixed prot/cath marriage. She's the 'manly' one.
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Huh - My grandfather is more the Plato type than the Brutus one. He'd be more glad to know that I'm in University right now studying political science and history than to know that I'm working out 6 days a week and that I have Brad Pitt's abs...
                    «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      I have sex with women. (well, just one woman now)
                      Yeah ? Is that supposed to be manly ? Well... I've had sex with man too and I don't think of it as less manlier.

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                      I know how to operate a howitzer and a tank. You guys and your silly forklifts hahaomfg
                      That has to be the best damn answer I've read in a long time !

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

I can make women scream with pleasure.

So can I.

I go round with a box of Belgian truffles, a copy of Cosmo and some Nurofen plus when my friend's having her period, and you won't believe the screams of pleasure.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

So can I.

I go round with a box of Belgian truffles, a copy of Cosmo and some Nurofen plus when my friend's having her period, and you won't believe the screams of pleasure.
                          LOL Tooo funny !

Comment

[SIZE=1]I can drink more alcool than you ever will.
                            Ok where's the fine line between white trash and manly ?

Comment

What sort of manly things can you do that your grandfather would respect?
                              Yeah ? Is that supposed to be manly ? Well... I've had sex with man too and I don't think of it as less manlier.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium

Ok where's the fine line between white trash and manly ?

The 49th parallel.

Comment

Working...
                                X