No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - The Draft - Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had an awesome year in the AHL last year (75 points), and Sutter will work wonders on him to continue ramping him up.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

What do you think he'll do in terms of points this year?
      Golfing since 67

Comment

I'm aiming for 40.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hmmmh, I think I'll slot him for my last pick in my hockey draft.
          Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
            If they get injured you put them on the IR and pick up another player. If they're healthy, they're all good for about 70 points. O'Neil's playing on the PP.

And Sava, how could you overlook Mark Bell. He's going to be a great power forward this year.

Then there's Zherdev with Columbus.

Still, some great steals in the last round

14.7 notyoueither - Ty Conklin - G (EDM)
            14.6 Kontiki - John Grahame - G (TB)
            14.5 Guynemer - Jochen Hecht - LW (BUF)
            14.3 dejon - Curtis Joseph - G (PHO)
            14.2 123john321 - Marc Denis - G (CMB)
            14.1 Imran - Alexei Kovalev - RW (MON)

Kovalev's the best of the group. Can't believe he was the last one to go. He's got to be good for 75 points this year.
            Yes, there's plenty of decent picks left, but I won't name them because I'll pick them up in case of injury.

I was quite surprised Joseph was still around - many lesser (IMO) goalies were picked before I picked him. In the end I picked him over more offense not just for insurance reasons, but also for trade potential.

There's no way I'd have picked any of the Leafs' high-risk acquisitions, and not just because I'm not a Leafs' fan. I don't believe they have strong seasons left in them, and I also think they'll struggle to find chemistry for more than half the season.

Comment

O'Neill was the only Leaf (outside of Sundin, but he was gone before I had a shot at him) I considered taking at all. Lindros and Allison are virtually guaranteed to be injured for significant parts of the season.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Hey Asher, why did you give me Garth Murray and not my pick, which was Glen Murray!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Alright, I have to wait until the 5th to have Glen Murray on my team. I hope I don't end up missing a game.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Wow, this is going to be a good matchup. Mario and Thornton vs. Sakic and Richards.

Comment

Working...
                    X