No announcement yet.

Bustin' on the Jesus Freaks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sad part is that JohnT think Chili'sTM is a "fine" dining establishment.

Of course using that name here causes problems for him as well.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

ZIIII WANT MY BABYBACK BABYBACK BABYBIZZZACCCKKK
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
        A part of me does applaud your crushing of the little guy in favor of a giant corporation though. You definitely live up to the billing in your location field...
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
          Yea, that is lame.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I don't want her attracted to some damn cult because they're using images that kids like
            I can't figure out why such a talented professional such as yourself, with a lovely wife and daughter spends the free time he has pursuing this matter.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

snitch

Comment

Copyright is dumb. Throw rocks at it.

ZOMFG I SUPPORT TEH BIBLETHUMPERS!!!1
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

JohnT

That's pathetic. You're throwing these people in a judiciary hell, simply because that's how you get your kicks. You suck
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Actually, such people deserve judiciary hell

JohnT: 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      To be equally offensive, I could start a thread the next time I see homosexuals in Sponge Bob pants. Now there's cultists distorting a brand name
                      1st, not a cult. 2nd, the brand name hasn't been altered in any way. Chances are it was sold that way with permission from the copyright owners of Spbob.

You lose. Again.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Hey, it's my daughter at stake here. I don't want her attracted to some damn cult because they're using images that kids like.
                        That's a dreadful excuse. You did it for ****s and giggles.
                        Unless they actively wronged you, snitching like that is gross overkill.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I heartily approve of JT's war on Christianity.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

shits and giggles

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Of course using that name here causes problems for him as well.

ACK!
                              Sounds like your sarcasm meter needs a little adjusting there.

Comment

I've never really liked Chili's™ all that much, but it beats Applebee's™ by a wide margin. Still, BW3's™ is much better than either.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X