Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" out tomorrow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the same thing about the Harry/Luna stuff.

You wonder what they hate about Ginny .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I knew you were going to say that.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I don't find a Harry/Hermione pairing to be unthinkable based on the books. Then again, I've only read them once and hardly have the obsessive interest some of you seem to have for them, so what do I know?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Well I think FP and I are saying that if you read the books, it seems far more likely for a Ron & Hermione pairing.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• And some people seem to think that Harry and Hermione falling in love was some sort of pre-ordained inevitability that they've had pulled out from under them at the last minute. Clearly it was not, however you interpret the earlier books.

/edit: wrong name. me =
              Last edited by FrustratedPoet; July 24, 2005, 16:00.

Comment

• Yeah... how could it BE! Nothing suggested Ron & Hermione were going to get together! Rowling must have been PAID OFF!

Comment

• I saw the trailer for the Goblet of Fire movie the other day. There just might be a slim chance that this one won't suck.

Comment

• The other movies did not suck! I watched the first one half a dozen times in 2 weeks; I'd just finished reading up to GoF (OotP was about to come out) and it was the first time I'd even seen HP. A month prior to that, I didn't know a thing about it. The books, the movies...it was superb, grabbing me and pulling me in like only LotR and a few other books have.

Comment

• Meh.

The first two movies were passable, at best.

The third movie was actually quite good; unfortunately, they had to cut the bit about the Marauders due to length, otherwise is was almost perfect.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The first two were good, but not great. The third one was excellent. Cuaron (sp?) did a wonderful job.

GoF looks good in the trailers, but that's a lot of book to fill into 2 hours!

Comment

• My wife refuses to buy Half Breed Prince because she thinKs that Hermione gets killed, but I think htat she really wants to read it. So tell me, who gets the axe in the latest HP book?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Since we are discussing spoilers openly:

It's Dumbledore. Hermione is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                              My wife refuses to buy Half Breed Prince because she thinKs that Hermione gets killed, but I think htat she really wants to read it. So tell me, who gets the axe in the latest HP book?

Comment

• Verto, cut him some slack. Obviously he is one of the ignorant .

Comment

Working...
                                X