Michigan
    Ohio
    Indiana
    Virginia
    Pennsylvania
    New York
    Massachusetts
    New Jersey

I may have been in New Mexico and Colorado as well, but I would have been too young to remember.
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus
      I'm a Mainer and my last name is French

Vive la Quebec!
      Le Quebec...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
        in fact, we are so close, one town in Utah is trying to convert over to the Nevada side. Which would require a change in state borders. Congress still hasn't approved this yet I believe.
        I'm assuming you mean Wendover, Utah. If you have ever been there you would know why.

Compared to Wendover, NV, Wendover, Ut is a pit.

It would look natural in Arkansas however.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• ok let me see if i can get all of these down
          Texas
          arkansas
          mississippi
          alabama
          georgia
          florida
          illionios
          indiana
          ohio
          kentucky \
          tennessee
          oklahoma
          kansas
          ariziona
          new mexico
          nevada
          california
          colorado
          utah
          wymonig
          Missouri
          lousiana
          hawaii
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

I'm assuming you mean Wendover, Utah. If you have ever been there you would know why.

Compared to Wendover, NV, Wendover, Ut is a pit.

It would look natural in Arkansas however.

ACK!
            yeah that shows you how legalized whores will improve a town. .

yeah I know, to be technical, there are no legal brothels in wendover, NV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verto

To be far, Nevada was settled by Mormons first.
              good call, but to be more fare, it was settled by native americans first.

Comment

• NV
                FL
                PA
                NY
                NJ
                DC
                VT
                MO

Florida's really racist and don't really try and hide it (stereotyping of course). Philly was racist too, but not as bad. New York smells funny as you're approaching the city. The bus driver said that that was 'urine'...damn, and we were still in Jersey.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Hell The first time i ever saw it was 3 weeks ago and my house guest drug me there.
                  Yeah, it was a big disappointment, but thankfully we didn't have any pictures taken, so we could claim to have gotten lost. I don't think it has much appeal for a Canadian.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    but ok can i ask what is the general opinion about san fran? (i know it isnt a state) just wondering
                    Alittle late since I havent really read through most of this thread lately But I found San Fransisco one of the nicer towns in cali . My uncle has a timeshare there and I spent a week in the town it was nice. I found the northern part of cali a lot prettier then the southern part. The only thing I have really heard bout the town is that is the gay capitol of the world. Whether that is true or not I dont know.
                    I must add I dont know if this still holds true but that cali wants to form two states I know it did when i was there wanted to become northen cali and southern cali.
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I take back all the bad stuff about California. I used to just refer it to southern California. But I like San Diego, so I can't say that. The only thing I hate now is the Los Angeles area.

Comment

Working...
                      X