This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a US-Canadian thing I guess.

If I want anything to change in the UK then I want the Treason law brought back, only abolised under the last Conservative Government, whilst they slashed the Armed Forces, after the Falklands war.

It would be the perfect charge.

Toby

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby Rowe
      Kuchi,

If the USA had voted to speak German, we'd all be typing German, we communicate in English because the USA does!!

Phew!Thanks you lot!

Toby
      Not that myth again.

Comment

• I was looking on Snopes to dispel (or confirm ) the myth that Britain would be speaking German if it wasn't for the Americans saving their asses. Seems they have overlooked it.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
          See? Even doctors can be geo-politically challenged.
          OK, since you're from Canada try this: go out and ask 100 people if they're Americans, then ask them what city and province or state they're from. I'll bet you that not one Canadian spontaneously claims himself to be an American.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
            I was looking on Snopes to dispel (or confirm ) the myth that Britain would be speaking German if it wasn't for the Americans saving their asses. Seems they have overlooked it.
            What do you mean, myth?

Comment

• Oh dear, yet another poor gullible American.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                OK, since you're from Canada try this: go out and ask 100 people if they're Americans, then ask them what city and province or state they're from. I'll bet you that not one Canadian spontaneously claims himself to be an American.
                Isn't Heston talking about something a bit different from nationality?

Incidently, was he really born in Canada?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Britain
                  Sacrificing the Empire to win WWII
                  Being blamed by wussies forever :sucks: :grinandbearit:
                  Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                  Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                  Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• I am a closet anglophile
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

Isn't Heston talking about something a bit different from nationality?
                      Yeah, what he really means is that he's sick and tired with all this mamby-pamby molly coddling of the minority groups whining about stereotypes an all that and what they really need is a good cavalry charge just like in the good old days.
                      Incidently, was he really born in Canada?
                      Yup.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I am a closet anglophile
                        The more the merrier.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                          Oh dear, yet another poor gullible American.
                          Be glad we saved you from speaking commie, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                            Yeah, what he really means is that he's sick and tired with all this mamby-pamby molly coddling of the minority groups whining about stereotypes an all that and what they really need is a good cavalry charge just like in the good old days.
                            You are aware that the terms Amerindian, Native American, American Indian, etc. are widely used to describe people of certain ethnicities in Canada as well as the US, aren't you?

A supposed Canuck who said that he or she is also an native American might be speaking of a claim to belonging on this continent just as much as anybody else and might not be saying anything about citizenship of one state or the other.

Yup.
                            Not according to this web site.

Who is correct?
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Be glad we saved you from speaking commie, too.
                              Yes, but they saved you from speaking French, so I'd say you're even.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

• Yet another reason to despise the Rosbifs
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X