No announcement yet.

NBA Finals--Game 7 tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude after winning the play off every fan of the winning team may go one day thru life as a stupid and poor sportsmanship person....

when does football season begin again in the US?
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

If you still wonder why people hate Texans, understand that to much of the country the statement above is a prime example of both stupidity and poor sportsmanship.
      So basically, you resurrect a dead thread to prove that a Texan was rude.

Bravo for you hero.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Manuuu!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Sikander: Actually, anyone who has been to any kind of game in texas will tell you quite the opposite. Texans are quite friendly and well mannered, even to fans for other teams. Being a fan of an opposing team is a little dangerous in detroit, but not here
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Except Dallas. Cowboy fans are some of the worst I've known. I admit most of the other teams in Texas have decent fans but so many Cowboy fans are braggarts in the extreme.
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Bravo for you hero.

ACK!

It was resurrected BEFORE he posted. Do read the post times before your wifey makes you rush in to defend her .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Braggarts maybe, but no one gets beaten up at a cowboy game not true of being a visiting fan in a lot of other cities...
                "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Bravo for you hero.

ACK!
                  Rude and stupid. You forgot stupid.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    dude after winning the play off every fan of the winning team may go one day thru life as a stupid and poor sportsmanship person....

Not soon enough, late August or September depending on what you are willing to accept as football.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

It was resurrected BEFORE he posted. Do read the post times before your wifey makes you rush in to defend her .
                      1. Wifey wasn't even here.
                      2. If you had bothered, he is the one that resurrected the thread.
                      3. Both those things aside, this is a sports thread, sports threads are always rude.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Rude and stupid. You forgot stupid.
                        No I didn't Detroit lost, so it wasn't stupid.

ACK!

Comment

Wow, look at all the threads about Detroit and Michigan.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

If you had bothered, he is the one that resurrected the thread.

Here is what you said:

Here's Sikander's first post:

Don't bet on the game next time.

Try again, dearey. It doesn't follow your conclusion.

Wifey wasn't even here.

It's her quote that was picked apart, right? QED.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ok in the sports thread, First I dont need hubby to protect me. Second I was saying the pistons game playing sucked and thats it. If some folks want to read more into it then fine so be it. It just so happens that the pistons game did suck that night. they were up by a few points and then threw away the game. Lastly To sit here and exchange names in this thread or any other isnt worth my time.
                              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword

I hope to think Im not the only stupid and poor spotsmanshipper on this planet.. If I am then I need to ask all those guys in the bars standing up and yelling at the tv why they are screaming and yelling Oh well I guess I just figured it was because their team did good or lost.
                                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X