NBA Finals--Game 7 tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals--Game 7 tonight!

Am I the only person watching this? The last two games have been friggen incredible!

Trust me folks, this is going to be one helluva game.

GO PISTONS!
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

What's been funny has been the sing song announcers.
    After Detroit lost the first two, all we could hear was about how Detroit couldn't match the team effort of San Antonio, and how they couldn't beat their defense.

After two games in Detroit, we were hearing how San Antonio couldn't play "that" style of TOUGH, and didn't match up well with Detroit. After lossing in overtime, all we heard was the how the fat lady was singing for Detroit...

As far as games, the first four sucked, and at least the overtime game was interesting. Maybe game 7 will be worth watching, but who knows...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since I will be at work and unable to watch the game, if my theory holds true the Pistons will win.

I have been able to watch 3 games, all Spurs wins. Worked for the other 3, all Pistons wins.

I may have to call in sick tomorrow.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
        Since I will be at work and unable to watch the game, if my theory holds true the Pistons will win.

I have been able to watch 3 games, all Spurs wins. Worked for the other 3, all Pistons wins.

I may have to call in sick tomorrow.

ACK!
        Nice try honey . Tho i AM courius of this theory of yours. I do believe the game will be a good one. I fr one will be infront of the tube with A beer , and I aint talking bout my husband
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Go to work, Tube, or I will hunt you down and slay you.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I've been watching, and through some miracle have been able to see every game. The games have been great for at least 3 quarters in every instance. Even when the score hasn't been close there has been some great play. The final scores typically have been misleading, with a lot of points run up at the end. I can't wait until tonight!

Go Pistons!
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Go Pistons!!!

I haven't watched all the games, but I've seen parts of at least half the games. I saw the last half of the overtime game and Tuesday's game. Good games

I'm definitely watching tonight, though... what time does the game start?
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

9:00 EST

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

bout 7 more hours till the game if it helps ill go sit at work with tubes and watch the game there
                  that way its covered
                  GO SPURS
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

bout 7 more hours till the game if it helps ill go sit at work with tubes and watch the game there
                    that way its covered
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I for one will be watching.

Go Spurs
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Spank me silly and call me happy!!! i'll be there...there, as in at the game...look for me courtside yelling at manu in spanish!
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
                          Spank me silly and call me happy!!! i'll be there...there, as in at the game...look for me courtside yelling at manu in spanish!
                          Ill be yelling at manu in spanish to but not courtside Not to mention the rest of the team to. Beter to cuss and yell in spainsh that way my white friends that dont understand look at me wierd

Comment

Beter to cuss and yell in spainsh that way my white friends that dont understand look at me wierd
                            That spanish dictionary does come in handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

That spanish dictionary does come in handy.
                              Sorry ben the words ill be saying wont be in any spanish dictionary

Comment

Working...
                              X