No announcement yet.

NBA Finals--Game 7 tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take it the Pistons lost? I don't really know, as I lost interest in the playoffs once Big Aristotle and Co. got knocked out.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yes, the Pistons lost.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'm torn. On the one hand, SA is led by an articulate, college educated, non-self centred, non-criminal (an increasingly rare commodity in the NBA) whom I greatly respect. On the other hand, I find it very hard to cheer for anything from Texas.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Why? Texas rules!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I'm deeply heartened that you're trying to establish permanent residency there. And not the least bit surprised.

Mothership calling you home?
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

I'm deeply heartened that you're trying to establish permanent residency there. And not the least bit surprised.

Mothership calling you home?
              After all Canada invested in my public education, I'm surprised that you would be happy that I came down to the US, and want to stay here.

You are assuming that Americans have little influence on Canada, but that is far from the truth.

As for the mothership, I'm an alien here, not in Canada.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

After all Canada invested in my public education, I'm surprised that you would be happy that I came down to the US, and want to stay here.

I'd almost be willing to pay for that out of my own pocket for the upside it brings.

Comment

Almost?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Balls.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

wow, what a game...
                      Attached Files
                      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

On the plus side, if the Pistons had to lose, I'm glad it was to a team like the Spurs.

Tim Duncan is all-too-rare a person in sports and entertainment nowadays. Manu Ginobli, Tony Parker, Popp... all class acts.

Congrats Spurs.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                          On the plus side, if the Pistons had to lose, I'm glad it was to a team like the Spurs.

Tim Duncan is all-too-rare a person in sports and entertainment nowadays. Manu Ginobli, Tony Parker, Popp... all class acts.

Congrats Spurs.
                          Yes they are. Not to many teams witht he class and community respect out there.
                          Only one thing I disagree with and that is that robert horry wasnt acknowledged like he should have been. Timmy was great but Horry turned it around I think.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                            And Detroit blows
                            Don't bet on the game next time.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I wish Larry Brown and the powers-that-be could come to an accord already. The longer this goes on, the worse it is for the organization.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                                The Pistions suck whooo hooo
                                If you still wonder why people hate Texans, understand that to much of the country the statement above is a prime example of both stupidity and poor sportsmanship.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X