No announcement yet.

Apolyton Naming Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH, they have names like that, but I don't actually call them those names.

Comment

my computer description says "keiretsu grid"
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

INITIAL OF FIRST NAME CONVENTION

Me
        Alain

Children
        Antoine
        Anne
        Aurélie
        Agathe

Grandchildren
        Alexandre
        Arthur
        Apolline
        Statistical anomaly.
        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

I suck with names and remembering names, so I don't name any of my stuff.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My desktop computer is named Zerathustra (after a book by GePap ). My anchient laptop is Zod (from Superman 2). Now...

KNEE BEFORE ZOD!!!
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              C: is known as HD...

You're all weird

Blimey, I was getting scared be the only one here..
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My computer is Nirgal, the external hhd is Deimos and the iPod's Phobos

Comment

Originally posted by DAVOUT
                  INITIAL OF FIRST NAME CONVENTION

Me
                  Alain
                  You don't call your boxer-short Alain, do you??

I'm not really feeling comfartable with that, you know.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
                    captain is the only name i use for something...you figure out what is is.

I bet the chicks really dig your "captain."
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

My computer - the one and only - is called creideiki. It's one of the only physical things of mine that I've ever named.
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I name pets but that's about it. I might name a sail boatif I ever bought one but that is unlikely.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

this must be a male thing..
                          besides my children and pets
                          the only thing ive ever named is a few cars.

big bird... a yellow chevy
                          clingon battle crusier.... a ford pick up

i don't currently have a name for my car now
                          its too new.. seems they only get a name when they get older and have more personality.

my late husband on the other hand did have a name for
                          umm his personal.... mr happy

go figure... im not the one gave it the name either.
                          "If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun." -Katherine Hepburn

Comment

Chief.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

um, i'm a female and i name my computer and lots of other stuff too

Comment

Mrs.Tubersk's sister i presume...

besides my children and pets

I was hoping most people - even women - would indeed name their kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X