Would you have sex with a stripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you have sex with a stripper?

What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Paint stripper?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

this is a difficult question

Comment

Why would you want to have sex with someone so willing to expose themselves to the masses?

If she's hot, shyea!

edit: how do you make really small text? Like tiny size?

Comment

I would need more information before answering that question.

Can you provide a picture perhaps?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

"this is a difficult question"

Depends on what the definition of 'is' is.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              "this is a difficult question"

Depends on what the definition of 'is' is.
              lancer, we're at apolyton. gays are all around us. you say "yes" and next post there's a huge naked black man on the picture. always be careful

Comment

Is it a trick question? You don't mean that someone will poke you in the eyes while you are having sex with a stripper do you?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No,
                  Just would you have sex with a stripper that looks/is an average female human. No tricks(no pun intended).
                  What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                  What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Just would you have sex with a stripper that looks/is an average female human.

In that case, no. I would not sleep with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                      Just would you have sex with a stripper that looks/is an average female human.

In that case, no. I would not sleep with her.
                      Why not?

Comment

Why not?

I can do better.

Comment

My wife performed a strip for me last night.

So... yeah.

Comment

@ JohnT

no.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

most likely not.

Comment

Working...
                              X