Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Ecthelion

This occurs when I'm non-geeky , you know . Trust me , you ( or anyone else ) won't like me when I'm geeky , and geekiness is a luxury I allow myself only if I'm alone . Does the fact that I have deliberately tried to create an aura of confidence and energy wherever I go have anything to do with it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      You do realise how many times I've heard that, and every time I hear it it sounds even more trite and ridiculous than before. It's the ultimate cliche to someone in my position, like, 'you'll meet someone when you least expect it'...bah!
      Okay.

How about "no pain, no gain" or "no guts, no glory?" The bottom line is, there is no such thing as a free lunch. If you long for a relationship, make a good, honest effort.

Don't worry, age is on our side. 28 is nothing, Rich, you aren't even 30, and 30 is just barely starting.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• PH. Why not just try acting normally?

I mean.. don't act as if you are mentally undressing every girl you speak to. Surprisingly, women do enjoy talking normally to men, and quite like the idea that one can speak without an undertone of lust.

Not every woman in the world is going to like you, but if you speak to them normally you'll probably find one sooner rather than later.

And ****ing listen to her. Women hate men who don't listen. Wait until you are married to stop listening.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Don't worry Rich, I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 18! Oh, wait... what I mean is, if I can get a girlfriend, there's hope for you too! Yes, that's the ticket.

Personally I think you're doing just fine. Sure you might not pull, but I think it'll happen sooner or later. Just keep tagging along with me and Dauphin, one of our cast-offs might take a shine to you. Okay sorry now I'm being mean. Hugs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
            PH. Why not just try acting normally?

I mean.. don't act as if you are mentally undressing every girl you speak to. Surprisingly, women do enjoy talking normally to men, and quite like the idea that one can speak without an undertone of lust.
            [Insert Ladder Theory reference]

Note that acting naturally only helps if your natural self is sufferable. Considering you post on 'Poly, that cannot be taken for granted.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Come on, it's PH!, what honey would not want a peice of this?:

Monkey!!!

Comment

• OMG what terrible rotten website did you get that picture from???

Comment

• [Insert Ladder Theory reference]

Who's talking about being friends? I'm just saying that PH should not act like a slavering maniac around women.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Come on, it's PH!, what honey would not want a peice of this?:

Put some furry ears on him, and he's Winnie the Pooh.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• OMG what terrible rotten website did you get that picture from???
                      Some guy named rich has been e-mailing these to me for the past couple of days... Something about give money or he'll start sending me the nudes?
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Rich... did you go on a meeting dressed in those?

Comment

Who's talking about being friends? I'm just saying that PH should not act like a slavering maniac around women.
                          And indeed he doesn't! He acts completely and utterly normally around women in my experience. I don't think there's anything wrong with him or how he functions in society... I reckon if he put himself in enough situations to meet new women he could end his unlucky streak no problems.

Comment

The girls who'd appreciate talking with him would probably not want him as more than a friend, according to ladder theory.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• hmmmm

Comment

• my theory on women says that there is allways one desperate enough to take just about any man

Comment

Working...
                                X