Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girls seem like an alien species to me. They seem so weird. I'll never figure them out.

and women's undergarments still seem weird to me. What's the point of thongs?

Comment

• "What's the point of thongs?"

They point to the goal.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• point of thongs - No visible panty line when wearing tight jeans.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I like those french cut ones better. They don't have the line but don't go all up in the poo hole the way the thong does. Thong just is so dirty.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Could you please post a pic? I don't know what do you mean.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
              girls seem like an alien species to me. They seem so weird. I'll never figure them out.
              You don't have to.

We haven't exactly figure out what gravity is, but we get along fine
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                point of thongs - No visible panty line when wearing tight jeans.
                Panty lines - one of the ways a girl is telling you she's interested
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• "We haven't exactly figure out what gravity is, but we get along fine"

Yeah, but gravity doesn't have headaches at inconvenient times.

Gravity doesn't tear your heart out and throw it to the floor and stomp on it till you squeal like a pig.

You don't have to worry if gravity is humping the handsome, young, ripped, hispanic pool cleaner guy.

Gravity won't take you to the cleaners, strip you of all your posessions, and leave you living in a broken down station wagon in the Safeway parking lot dreaming of what might have been.

On the flip side, gravity will never do the wild thing with you.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Az
                    Could you please post a pic? I don't know what do you mean.
                    On the front page, the girl on the left is wearing them:

The world’s best bras, panties, and lingerie. Shop our favorite clothing from sleepwear and sportswear to beauty and swim. Only from Victoria’s Secret.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Lancer,

The point is you don't have to understand something to get along fine with it.

Many people might not know how lightning occurs, but they do know what not to do when a thunderstorm approaches.

So there

Comment

• This girl Vivien is so confused

Even now, after just one chat last saturday in the park when I met her and two phone talks, she turned out to be so complicated that it'd be impossible to describe the situation to you folks in just one post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                          girls seem like an alien species to me. They seem so weird. I'll never figure them out.
                          If it's any consolation, you seem like an alien to me.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Comment

• Q: How do you tell if a girl is interested in you?

A: Ask her and find out.

few.......i found the simple answer
                              'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• You're not accounting for the 'flakiness' factor though; that tends to complicate what should be a black-and-white situation.
                                STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X